Jillyisabella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that’s the one 😩 I’m sure she worked with that tragedy Kmac years ago, don’t know if she got lifted before or after 😂
Kmac I haven’t heard that name in a long time 😂 wonder if she’s still a riot.

Reactions: 1
Kmac I haven’t heard that name in a long time 😂 wonder if she’s still a riot.
She is aye. Passed me a few weeks back on Trongate when I was walking home, wiggling her big BBL up the road. No idea how she gets anything to fit her with that thing.

Used to always see her and that other lassie she used to hang about with around St Andrews Square when my mate stayed there. Mandy Rose Jones or something. Two of them were partying at the flat during lockdown etc

• Haha
Reactions: 2
why are people saying Jilly is a ‘ned’ she isnt? has never been one… she was brought up with mega money…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why are people saying Jilly is a ‘ned’ she isnt? has never been one… she was brought up with mega money…
Even if someone is swimming in money they can still be a ned. It’s an attitude/personality/style thing, not financial.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also mega money she grew up in a bungalow on menock Road. Well off maybe but hardly marble walls and champagne for breakfast

Reactions: 11
lol duck up - anyone from Glasgow knows she’s a ned. The way she speaks when she forgets to use her Glasgow uni accent speaks volumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
lol duck up - anyone from Glasgow knows she’s a ned. The way she speaks when she forgets to use her Glasgow uni accent speaks volumes.
Not to mention the ties she has to drug dealers, and some of her acquaintances and very questionable.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pure affronted someone called her a ned
Maybe have a wee look at the things her brother has said about catholics maybe Google him.and see how much pain and misery he has caused by flooding this city eith drugs

bleeping ned is the least of her problems...that and Andy hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18