Jessiika Wilson #15 A,E,I,O or U which vowel will this clown renew?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Movie star is a more realistic dream for Jessii than OBGYN 😳. Even if she could make it through med school, imagine her doing those sort of hours? Knowing her, she’d start an induction and then head off for a long weekend.

Midwife would be a stretch, but somewhat achievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So do we think the Italy trip is going ahead? Only a few months to go and only booked accommodation, realizing how expensive it is for tours, transport, food etc.

Reactions: 6
What was the tea on the Summer/Georg/Messi friendship. I did not hate follow back then. She does not fit their VIBE at all. Also cannot believe how different Messi and Georg look compared to now 🤡

Reactions: 5
And this one. duck off her thinking grotty little Syphilis looks anything like Theo James. She wishes…

and don’t try to ruin Theo for me Messi, ya stupid flog 😤
IMG_0877.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I kinda see it.. Theo is better looking, but it’s the close together eyes and the hair that make them look similar to me. Especially this pic.
duck, he does look like the is guy, but I have no idea who he even is, so guess it doesn’t count 😂😂

I really think this trip will go ahead, she cancels everything, so I think she will push forward with this. No matter how much debt she goes into to get there.

But will laugh if it is canned. But I really want the holiday content to validate how much she hates her kids and won’t stand being stuck with them overseas.

Reactions: 6
Does she seriously believe that an OBGYN was a potential career path for her? Does she know how much study and skill it takes to reach that level? Delusional.

Reactions: 13
Not to mention that pregnancy is only half the job, the rest is inspecting women’s nether regions. Jesssss has to send random signals to her husband when she wants special cuddles, does she really think she has the maturity to care for women and their reproductive organs? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not to mention that pregnancy is only half the job, the rest is inspecting women’s nether regions. Jesssss has to send random signals to her husband when she wants special cuddles, does she really think she has the maturity to care for women and their reproductive organs? 🤦🏻‍♀️
**blows out candle in waiting room at 9:16am** signals she’s had enough for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Could you imagine being an electrician walking into this and then having to help Messika pull the pin out of her foot… I’d increase my quote by 10% all of a Sudden….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’d have to have a candle lit during the consult

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As a midwife & nurse I’m trying to figure out what planet Jessiika lives on that she remotely thinks she could be an o&g doctor. Also somewhat insulted she thinks she could even achieve being a midwife lol. Our career is based on supporting and empowering our women & she can’t even do that to her own babies. Plus, she’s illiterate lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As a midwife & nurse I’m trying to figure out what planet Jessiika lives on that she remotely thinks she could be an o&g doctor. Also somewhat insulted she thinks she could even achieve being a midwife lol. Our career is based on supporting and empowering our women & she can’t even do that to her own babies. Plus, she’s illiterate lol
10000000%!! Imagine her doing back to back shifts and then being on call too 🫠 Little diddums can't even do a day in her shed without having a whinge.

Reactions: 3
Exactly there not a chance she could even go close to being a midwife. This witch surely didn't even finish school and there is no way she could even talk about female anatomy.

Reactions: 1