Jessiika Wilson #14 Womp Womp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% I reckon he cheats as well. Or at least he has in the past.
You can just tell from the seedy behavior he doesn’t even hide, there would be so much more worse tit behind closed doors, bet he doesn’t let Jessii into his phone lol

Reactions: 7
Yes Philth with not be a fussy rooter. If it had a pulse it’s all go, but a table leg would do in an emergency or when his fat assed wife is on her Aunty flo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
99% of mums, it’s getting cold, better buy the kids some new winter clothes.
Jessiikka, better buy myself some new warm clothes 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
This mornings stories while she was getting ready - the lip filler mo was in full force. Or maybe it was an actual mo...

Reactions: 5
This mornings stories while she was getting ready - the lip filler mo was in full force. Or maybe it was an actual mo...
I actually thought about her face after those stories, it’s horrendous to think of how many treatments, skincare products & jabs she gets for that to look as bad as she does. Money not well spent, I would hate to see what she would look like without all that routine. I have seen methed out junkies on the street looking finer than she does.

Reactions: 5
99% of mums, it’s getting cold, better buy the kids some new winter clothes.
Jessiikka, better buy myself some new warm clothes 🙄
Can attest it’s not even that cold in SEQ…I went swimming with the kids today.
the fact she was wearing a sleeveless mini dress before trying on her 'haul' says it all
oh sorry I forgot - was also horrified to hear her refer to her gross new clodhoppers as 'boots' -surely they are clogs or slides??!!

Reactions: 2
After the awful happening yesterday at a shopping centre, Messii could have had some decency by taking down her stories in a shopping centre and change room today in case it's triggering for her followers.

Reactions: 2
After the awful happening yesterday at a shopping centre, Messii could have had some decency by taking down her stories in a shopping centre and change room today in case it's triggering for her followers.
Nah...
I hate Jessiiiika. Yet we can't stop living because of 1 crazed madman. People are responsible for their own triggers. They shouldn't be on social media right now with all the imagery being shared. It's a terrible tragedy, but shopping centres aren't going anywhere. Business as usual everywhere else today 😔

Reactions: 18
Nah...
I hate Jessiiiika. Yet we can't stop living because of 1 crazed madman. People are responsible for their own triggers. They shouldn't be on social media right now with all the imagery being shared. It's a terrible tragedy, but shopping centres aren't going anywhere. Business as usual everywhere else today 😔
I hate how it’s being brought up on so many of these threads. It was such a horrific tragedy that has nothing to do with any of these influencers and shouldn’t be used to snark on them. They’re all reaching.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.