Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting about organising today - just happens to use picture of lacey lingerie though 😂😂😂😂
---
She's uploaded a 'curating a capsule underwear collection' today 😂

Black bra, white bra, black pants, white pants? I've got a capsule underwear collection, too!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's gone for endless blurred focus shots in her most recent video. The whole video just isn't very well made, and the music she's chosen as soft background music is very dull. Matches her overall channel vibe I guess.

Also it's funny in the video she talks a lot about previously not being able to 'press pause' or 'rest'. Though I'd argue that seems like what she's done for years at this point? But if she hasn't in fact had a handle on 'slow living' and being restful, why is she shilling ebooks about it?

Reactions: 3
Her therapist isn't qualified to diagnose her, so will be interesting to see if she pursues formal diagnosis or goes down the self-diagnosis route.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Knew that one was coming 🙄 also, what’s happened to her voice in her latest vlog? Her accent is different 😂

A therapist is being paid by the hour to discuss her "porblems", no wonder the therapist found a new "problem" to explore with her £££££££

why is jess sharing details of her mom's divorce publicly on instagram stories??????

Reactions: 1
She’s been desperate to tell us she’s sleeping around following her divorce. As if we hadn’t guessed with the new slutty wardrobe! I don’t want to hear about it in that detail thanks though! I’m so embarrassed for her.

She’s been desperate to tell us she’s sleeping around following her divorce. As if we hadn’t guessed with the new slutty wardrobe! I don’t want to hear about it in that detail thanks though! I’m so embarrassed for her.
It read to me:
I was too lazy to try and enjoy sex with my husband and I blame him for my “feeling starved” even though I’ve admitted I made no effort, let myself go. And when my husband felt helpless and not knowing what to do next because I was a mardy cow I took that as our sex life was over.

she is the biggest narcissist ever. EVER!

Her selfie face on her stories today looks different 👀I know she said she’d had fillers / Botox but I’m thinking something to her lips too?

Reactions: 1