Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GPort

VIP Member
They just don’t seem to understand, do they? Lockdown wasn’t immediate so we had time to prepare for working from home or make sure we had food etc...it wasn’t so everyone could cram in extra meals out, cinema trips or Botox sessions!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

VeronicaCrank

Calm down. 🙄 The comment was to show, with the information Jess puts online, how easy it is to locate where she lives! She’s not likely to show up at her bloody door! 🙄
Haha, I generally like Jess but not enough to travel 20+ hours to get to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Grayson

VIP Member
Now she's trying to explain what she's said. She's not helping herself. She was so lovely and normal when I first started watching her 4 or so years ago. Yes Pete was a nob, but I liked her. I really thought the end of her and Pete would be the making of her, but it's obvious it's destroyed her. She's jumped onto all this self help stuff and she's taken it so literally it's taken over all aspects of her life. I feel like all this morning meditation and self care and all this working on herself, is all just noise to keep her busy and is actually masking the fact that she's lost. For herself, the kids their well being in genral and before she messes with her boys heads, she needs to leave mlm, leave coaching. Leave healing stones, get a real job, one where she will feel all the feelings she's trying to find. One where she feels needed, and proud and a sence of achievement. She needs to focus on her boys instead of herself so much. I actually feel sorry for her, I feel she's so far down this hole now I don't know if she will get out. 🤷‍♀️

To be fair to her (and I have picked her apart on things before in this forum) I think in this case the surgery did over-react. I actually thought she was a lot kinder to them about it all than I would have been in that situation. She clearly didn't have coronavirus, which 111 confirmed immediately!
.......I mean. Really? She’s a fucking moron for not realising the panic she could cause in doing that 😂 Or.... she’s an attention seeking narcissist who knew that would be the reaction she’d receive...? You decide 🙄

Also who goes to the doctors for a cough? Is that normal? No wonder the NHS are under such strain 😂

• Heart

GPort

VIP Member
Her grid definitely doesn’t look like a mummy blogger page anymore. It looks more like a Love Island reject/wannabe glamour model page.

Grayson

VIP Member
She really misses the point of, you can love yourself without being overly sexual. I never think self love when I see her photos, I think attention seeker

Justreading

VIP Member
Her stories crying and saying how its hit her today. In fact a lot of these insta mums whining and complaining etc.

Do they not realise how lucky they are! I appreciate shes a single mother, but the boys will still be in school! She can still work, still earn, still work out etc..plus she will still have her fucking chakras (or whatever shit she spouts!)

They have no clue. Life really isn't changing for them!

I'm in Wales so we've done a week, with the kids on half term unable to take them anywhere, and working from home (actual work not fannying about with a camera!).

Ilando

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed. I only started following her when she did her minimising series and she has changed beyond all recognition from that time

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Was it me? Or did she seem overly happy about spending the day at Petes? Plus I know he is the boys dad. But they are going over for a bbq?! Your not supposed to be with others that don't live in your house 🤷‍♀️ not nipping over to your exs for a bbq. Cos I'm sure Petes lot will be there too.
She always jumps on Pete’s dick on and off so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s happening again. We have a mutual friend so this is a fact believe me.

• Sick
  • Wow
Unfollowed Jess. Can't belive she has the audacity to post about the allegedly "trolling" (read: valid concern and criticism) of Rebecca Meldrum, yet Jess has been on this very forum to troll Pete's (now ex) girlfriend. The utter hypocrisy of it! And all posted under a photo with her bum hanging out. 😂

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Agree with the above comments, she is a fragile state in reality but puts on this persona because she doesn't want to admit that all she really wants to live back in her big old rented house, go for brunch every day with the girls and have Portsmouth pete at home every night. I think she regrets posting so much of what went on between them online and feels like she has to seem as though shes got it all together when we can see she hasn't.

Also she did meet him by her own admission, in the water of a boat party where he asked if her boobs where real and she said 'no you can feel if you want'. I think that sums Jess up as a woman.

• Haha
  • Wow

Grayson

VIP Member
Seriously, the quote about "if you have past trauma and your not addressing it to let it go, the problem is you" 😳 what the fuck!! Maybe someone people trauma is so bad jess, they can't address it. But I guess they didn't teach you that on your 12 week online course you fucking muppet.

• Wow

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She needs to get over herself. Personally if I was in desperate need of some overpriced skincream I would prefer to give the commission to someone who actually puts in the leg work and not someone with a large social media following.

Wasn't she saying not that long ago how brilliantly her business was doing and that she was so busy? Now it's hurting her heart and she is a poor single mum just trying to make an honest crust. Except she makes her money by selling the dream of being big girl bosses which results in lots of women getting themselves into debt.

Grayson

VIP Member
Jess' latest grid post..... If they were candid shots, I would honestly look and think "wow, now there is one happy lady living a good life and she looks beautiful" but as I know she was alone in her house (maybe with the kids there) laughing at no one and it's a fake laugh set up with a camera on a tri pod it makes me look and think "wow, you're life is so sad. Where are your genuine happy moments?" Everything is set to be caught for insta, so I simply can't take anything she says about living her best life to be true 🤷‍♀️ Jess, simply put, is a fraud.