Jess Ranger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I recall her saying he started a nursery/pre-school, but then it was closing down and she was struggling to find a new one that they like?

She’s so boring she uses her kids to get more followers/likes. Like her stories today I always feel like she just tells us the most boring random stuff that no one asked for just for content. It’s so funny she thinks she’s known because before her children what did she even post? Like get a life Jess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do get what she means about not showing her kids faces online etc but honestlyyyy pls just shut up Jess 😂 no one actually cares, you don’t need to keep banging on about it, just don’t show them 🙄 (even though everyone already knows what they look like) and her saying she’ll leave the ones she already posted up is just silly tbh, why not just delete them if you’re that bothered about people knowing them?? Like yes they’ve already been seen by thousands but if you delete them then it potentially stops more people finding them? Weird

I do get what she means about not showing her kids faces online etc but honestlyyyy pls just shut up Jess 😂 no one actually cares, you don’t need to keep banging on about it, just don’t show them 🙄 (even though everyone already knows what they look like) and her saying she’ll leave the ones she already posted up is just silly tbh, why not just delete them if you’re that bothered about people knowing them?? Like yes they’ve already been seen by thousands but if you delete them then it potentially stops more people finding them? Weird
What else does she have to discuss?

Perhaps in the exciting episodes of Jess’ life she will show us how to slice a cucumber or sweep the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’ll post her kids when she has an AD but honestly no one cares like she’s longing the whole thing out like we’re all so upset by this. She has nothing else to post so she’ll probably just post pics of the back of their heads or with emojis covering their face. The thing is she’s the one who decided to share all the details of there life because she’s too boring to say anything about herself, so it’s only her that’s told everyone about the things they do to seem half interesting. That’s why she feels the need to post that she’s gone to Waitrose because she does nothing else with them 😂

She’ll post her kids when she has an AD but honestly no one cares like she’s longing the whole thing out like we’re all so upset by this. She has nothing else to post so she’ll probably just post pics of the back of their heads or with emojis covering their face. The thing is she’s the one who decided to share all the details of there life because she’s too boring to say anything about herself, so it’s only her that’s told everyone about the things they do to seem half interesting. That’s why she feels the need to post that she’s gone to Waitrose because she does nothing else with them 😂
She’s lucky she can be so lazy isn’t she. Once Taylor is in school she 100% will be hiding behind bushes to avoid the other school mums, the weirdo that she is.

Keaton will just be grunting behind her in silence.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see this? 🤣
523D5407-CB04-488E-8E2E-76343C768122.jpeg

It’s Christmas morning and Keaton couldn’t look any less interested if he tried. He’s under a blanket and not even sitting him
7B8809C0-6A94-4137-ADE7-BE14F0F67EDD.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why people DON’T follow her but I know why they unfollow.

cause you’re a patronising bore of a person who never steps out of her house unless its to go waitrose or m&s.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know why people DON’T follow her but I know why they unfollow.

cause you’re a patronising bore of a person who never steps out of her house unless its to go waitrose or m&s.
That question was very funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I did think the same thing
Her followers never ever seem to go up

Didn’t someone say she lives in quite a rough estate? Not what she portrays at all and ensures she gets all the angles right at home. Lol about Waitrose 😂

On that note I wish Jayde Pierce would share more.

It’s the way she’s written so aggressively about not being a slave to the app. Ok Jess. It’s not like you have anything interesting to share. We literally only see the best bits and even those are boring.

They definitely strike me as a couple who are only together because they had Taylor. And Keaton comes across as one of those boys who just stays with the mum, because she’s the mum. No other reason. They both seem utterly soul less and miserable. I hope Taylor goes to school and thrives.

The car seat thing - Keaton is a fireman isn’t he!? Surely he knows about how important it is to keep a child rear facing especially as young as Marnie. I honestly don’t understand parents like her, gets on her high horse about screen time, eco this, vegan that and whatever other crap she spouts but as soon as Marnie turns 15 months she’s forward facing, there is absolutely no need for it.

The car seat thing - Keaton is a fireman isn’t he!? Surely he knows about how important it is to keep a child rear facing especially as young as Marnie. I honestly don’t understand parents like her, gets on her high horse about screen time, eco this, vegan that and whatever other crap she spouts but as soon as Marnie turns 15 months she’s forward facing, there is absolutely no need for it.
Omg yes I was very surprised at her forward facing and trying to defend herself, I thought she would deffo be one to keep rear facing for as long as possible seeing as yeah like you said she’s always on about doing what’s best etc etc. my son is 16 months and wouldn’t even dream of turning him to forward facing yet, what’s the need exactly?? They don’t know any different

Reactions: 1
😂😂 has she asked herself this question lool
😂 100% she did! It’s the way her answer is so patronising as well, like don’t we all wish we could post when we feel like it and get paid to do so and oh yeah, get free stuff sent to us that we can sell on Depop but unfortunately we don’t all have that luxury Jess. Imagine being that entitled to be putting down essentially all these other successful influencers because you’re too lazy and think so much of yourself. At least with them they’re grateful that they could do that for a job, that’s why they actually work and the put effort in. She calls it being a slave but actually I see it as people realising they’ve got a good thing going and not everyone has the luxury of being an influencer so they continue to create content for their followers. When I see her account she gives me the vibe that we should be grateful for following her and not that she’s grateful for her followers and there support. She literally has nothing going for her account so she wouldn’t be a slave to the app because her life is so boring that she wouldn’t have things to even post. Like she literally gives nothing no fashion, makeup or hair content, like what? Honestly if she didn’t have her kids I think she would lose so many more followers because she would have literally nothing to talk about!

Sorry for the paragraph just the audacity when she seems like she has been handed everything. Even her followers were mainly because of Jayde’s YouTube!

I don’t know why she acts so snobby online. It’s like she thinks everyone wants to be her or is jealous 😂

Snobby or insecure? I’ve know people for a fact who’ve acted like this and they’re ragingly insecure.

They just want to pretend so badly that they don’t care that people think they’re a twit.