Jess Ranger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the way she writes things like ‘I love my own food’ and that story about colouring with the family or whatever, as though she’s the only person that does this stuff? And she’s superior because the children don’t go to nursery? Urm most of us have actual jobs to go to hun 🫠

Reactions: 8
It’s the way she writes things like ‘I love my own food’ and that story about colouring with the family or whatever, as though she’s the only person that does this stuff? And she’s superior because the children don’t go to nursery? Urm most of us have actual jobs to go to hun 🫠
my cousin has recently over the past couple of years developed the same sort of behaviour. Acts quite aloof too. She’s actually really miserable and struggling and was hiding her baby daddies cheating… pretending to still be with him for over 3 years when he actually moved on with the other woman 😂👍

It’s always the ones putting on the “fake” happy life.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I swear Keatons never at home as well? I mean he works a regular job, so good luck with 3 kids hun and "no family help" because you're too proud to ask.. she makes it sound like sunshine and rainbows fs.

She’s so rude lol ‘each time we’ve decided to conceive we get pregnant straight away’ oh well done you must be soooo proud of yourselves 🙄🙄🥱🥱 boring. Think she’s gonna struggle with the third lol as I’m pretty sure she doesn’t find it all rainbows as she likes to make it look
---
Also would like to know how Jess actually makes any money? Lol she doesn’t do anything 🤔 and Keaton’s a fireman so his sage can’t be that great soo where does it all come from

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I was going to say she complained about Marnie so much, madness she’s doing it again. She seems to have a lot of help from her mum, she’s just clever about what she shows.

Jess a baby can be a surprise if you’re on some form of contraception and become pregnant like I did with my third that I’ve just had or you can be pregnant for months, even up until birth and not know. How does she not know this 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
she said she has got less brand deals now she doesn’t post her children’s faces in photos! but i think it’s just because she’s so god damn boring, and moans constantly anyways!

• Haha
Probably late in realising but I notice Jess and jayde don’t follow eachother. They were best friends… have they fallen out? What happened?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Probably late in realising but I notice Jess and jayde don’t follow eachother. They were best friends… have they fallen out? What happened?
I think they unfollowed eachother a couple of years ago!! Probably because Jess is literally insufferable

I think they unfollowed eachother a couple of years ago!! Probably because Jess is literally insufferable
She seems so stuck up and she thinks the sun shines out of her own arse. I find jayde so much more likeable and real. Her content doesn’t seem forced like Jess’s does

she said she has got less brand deals now she doesn’t post her children’s faces in photos! but i think it’s just because she’s so god damn boring, and moans constantly anyways!
I second this! It’s like she finds any reason to blame everyone else but herself. SHE was the one who changed her account to a ‘mummy’ style account because let’s be real what was she actually posting before them and now says that brands don’t reach out. Like Jess your ads are so random because I’m sure that's the only brands that would reach out because no one wants to work with you 😂

Reactions: 3
This girl is soooooo full of herself, she really thinks she’s something special 🤢🤢🤢always posting about how amazing she is in one way or another. I don’t know how Keaton tolerates her….saying that he seems like a dry lunch too.

Attachments

Keaton always looks so fed up and bored. I think he’s trapped so just goes along with whatever she says, but they seem like a couple who’ve had children, are stuck together and are just friends because it’s easier than separating.