Jersey Shore and Family Vacation.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is absolutely life-changing 😂 I am still reading, thank-you! Seriously though whenver I was linked to reddit I use to feel like a Granny as I couldn’t actually configure it but maybe I need to get into reddit…if the threads are anything like the below that is.

His perspective on Sam and Ronnie is very interesting, maybe because he is a guy he’s being a lil soft on Ron!? Overall he is very objective, not too personal and very articulate. Love it.
I thought it was just me that struggled with Reddit 😂 it’s an amazing read. I keep finding new reads on there.

Reactions: 1
Catching up on the new series of family vacation. Getting the feels when Snooki turned up for mikes 5year sober party.
Also how did I miss the news about Angelina getting divorce?

Reactions: 2
Trying to revive this thread! Has anyone been watching? I’m just binge watching the latest series 🤩

I have! But now I can’t seem to get the eps on the MTV app? They all seem to be on paramount plus!

Okay seems they have added all but the latest episodes back on MTV.

also does anyone really just fancy Vinny? None of my friends watch the show so they just don’t understannnddd!

Reactions: 3

also does anyone really just fancy Vinny? None of my friends watch the show so they just don’t understannnddd!
I did until I started following him on instragram..what an absolute cringe bag he is. So off-putting.

Reactions: 2

Yessss I think he’s so good looking but as the other poster said his Instagram is just soooo cringe 😬

When I finish watching FV I might re watch the old series 😂

I really don’t like Mikes wife Lauren, what did she do to her face? She looks so different in the most recent series but I can’t see why. I think maybe she had her eye lids done to make her eyes bigger??