Jersey Shore and Family Vacation.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's beyond that, she's swearing on her dog while the show is giving all the clips proving her lying.

I actually do believe she loves her dog, but then the lies does she actually believe what she's saying?

She needs not cameras but help. Also all the Mike saying leave or do your job. I think they're fed up with her behind the scenes too.

Reactions: 1
See I'm obviously in the minority here cause I'd rather she eff off and leave. The "drama" she brings is same tit, different day. It's not enjoyable, it's boring

Reactions: 3
See I'm obviously in the minority here cause I'd rather she eff off and leave. The "drama" she brings is same tit, different day. It's not enjoyable, it's boring
But what's the alternative?

Who wants to watch Mike give endless motivational speeches? or Jwoww & 24? or Deena organising activities and making them all wearing matching Tshirts? Or Vinny talking about how he doesn't eat carbs?

• Heart
There isn't anything else going on though. If she goes, they might as well finish it

But what's the alternative?

Who wants to watch Mike give endless motivational speeches? or Jwoww & 24? or Deena organising activities and making them all wearing matching Tshirts? Or Vinny talking about how he doesn't eat carbs?
Alternative is to call it a day. That's preferable to watching Angelina behave like she's gods gift and scream for an hour every week.
---
There isn't anything else going on though. If she goes, they might as well finish it
I think they should, its had its day. Watching a grown ass woman behave like a screaming banshee every week is just not enjoyable.
---
I actually prefer the episodes without her bipolar behavior.
Same. I have no time for her pathetic, attention seeking behaviour

Reactions: 6
Alternative is to call it a day. That's preferable to watching Angelina behave like she's gods gift and scream for an hour every week.
---

I think they should, its had its day. Watching a grown ass woman behave like a screaming banshee every week is just not enjoyable.
---

Same. I have no time for her pathetic, attention seeking behaviour
I don’t disagree with you that it’s had its day but it’s still a guilty pleasure for me

Reactions: 2
When Angelina came back I honestly thought she saved the series as it was dying a death. She brought so much fun and energy but she’s absolutely spiralled now!

Reactions: 4