Jenniferb_official

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is there not a tread on this one? She irritates the life out of me, but I let it slide because most people do, but! She has just posted a go fund me for herself to get breast implants because she’s had 2 kids. 🥴

I’ve just seen that!! How many of us who’ve had kids would love to have better boobs! More fool the people that donate to it !

Reactions: 1
I actually liked her at first. Now it’s just constant adds. She is actually sick of making a go fund me for her boob job. She spends money every day on shite

Soo glad a thread has been made for her! Everyday she pops up on my fyp I genuinely can’t believe she wants people to donate her for a boob job! I’ve had 2 kids myself and would love to change things about my body but I wouldn’t dare ask strangers on the internet to fund it for me 🙈 She definitely has the money with the amount of ads she does!

She brags that she can afford whatever she wants and is still begging. Hoping vulnerable people will give them her money. She absolutely disgusting 😫

Why does her accent change so much in videos it drives me insane she puts on a much different accent when she’s talking to people or the “kiddos” honestly drives me nuts I can’t stand it

Reactions: 2