Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jen is as fake as they come. I bet behind closed doors she’s as racist and classist as can be. If her son/sons weren’t gay, I’m willing to bet she’d be homophobic too.

Reactions: 3
Jen is as fake as they come. I bet behind closed doors she’s as racist and classist as can be. If her son/sons weren’t gay, I’m willing to bet she’d be homophobic too.
I wonder if she reads this page I'm curious to see if any of these people know of this site and read anything being said about them

And Jen's so narcissistic I bet she googles herself weekly to see what comes up. Fortunately, I just googled her name and she came up 5th in the list, so people will see here. I agree that her empathy and liberalism is very likely performative. She didn't know anyone with a gay son or daughter before hers came out? Gay folks are all over the place. To only be pro equality for gay people after that seems so myopic.

Reactions: 6
She very much gives off 'I can't be homophobic I have a gay son and gau friends' vibes. Problem is her language often implies different

Reactions: 7
And Jen's so narcissistic I bet she googles herself weekly to see what comes up. Fortunately, I just googled her name and she came up 5th in the list, so people will see here. I agree that her empathy and liberalism is very likely performative. She didn't know anyone with a gay son or daughter before hers came out? Gay folks are all over the place. To only be pro equality for gay people after that seems so myopic.
I meant to say Tattle came up 5th in the list.

Reactions: 2
IMG_0703.png

Another day another cunty comment for her fans.

Hey Jen, you might to rethink how you communicate online too because this isn’t a good look for someone trying to pay for a Porsche, Invisalign, menopause meds and to have piss filled carpet removed from their ensuite bathroom while taking numerous vacations and buying hideous handbags and clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2929176
Another day another cunty comment for her fans.

Hey Jen, you might to rethink how you communicate online too because this isn’t a good look for someone trying to pay for a Porsche, Invisalign, menopause meds and to have piss filled carpet removed from their ensuite bathroom while taking numerous vacations and buying hideous handbags and clothes.
Complete lack of self awareness there

Does anyone here also follow the Carrie Hope Fletcher thread? Jen and Carrie are getting more and more similar

Off to google Carrie Hope Fletcher now… 🤣
Haha she is Tom from mcflys sister and is a youtuber. She is oddly shouty and aggressive when talking into camera, patronising and very passive aggressive and defensive in her communication with fans.

I just looked her up and saw this on wikipedia:
Screenshot 2024-05-11 at 11.51.49 AM.png

Sorry, but if you're leading with vlogger, the actress and author parts lose credibility with me. That's all I needed to see.
:rolleyes:

This hag just needs to remove herself from the internet. She hates everyone and especially hates when they try to speak to her. duck off!

Reactions: 3
So Carrie Hope Fletcher definitely falls into the slappable influencer category. Had a baby a couple of months ago and then is pissy that some of her fans called her out for talking about nothing but that baby when she said she would remain herself. Her IG post says something to the effect of “deal with it because this is all I’m going to talk about now”. Fine but then you can’t be surprised when your “fans” criticize your change in content.

But I expect nothing less since her brother is married to an influencer too and that one’s brother was on Only Way Is Essex and is also an influencer now. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ The whole lot’s IG feeds were full of ads and gifted crap.

• Sick
So Carrie Hope Fletcher definitely falls into the slappable influencer category. Had a baby a couple of months ago and then is pissy that some of her fans called her out for talking about nothing but that baby when she said she would remain herself. Her IG post says something to the effect of “deal with it because this is all I’m going to talk about now”. Fine but then you can’t be surprised when your “fans” criticize your change in content.

But I expect nothing less since her brother is married to an influencer too and that one’s brother was on Only Way Is Essex and is also an influencer now. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ The whole lot’s IG feeds were full of ads and gifted crap.
And again, just say you're in advertising and stop acting like you're doing something of note in the world.