Jemma Lucy - Jem_Lucy d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she doesn't quarantine when she comes back now it's been announced you have to.

Reactions: 7
She hides Tyleya’s face even though there’s a clear picture of her in the background on her insta highlights🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She hides Tyleya’s face even though there’s a clear picture of her in the background on her insta highlights🤣
I think it’s because there’s a law that pictures can’t be printed in the press if celebs don’t show their faces.

Reactions: 1
She posted a story earlier saying if anyone had any questions about surgery she was going to be posting a story next week about her surgery experiences, wonder what she would be having done? I reckon something on her face if she’s not posting any vids or pics. Doesn’t really matter what she gets done, she’s ruined herself permanently with those hideous tattoos

Reactions: 5
Has anyone just seen her recent story? Of her allowing her 1 year old daughter too play with her dogs mouth? You can clearly see the dog is not happy! I’m sorry but it is just an accident waiting too happen! I actually struggled too watch it!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Has anyone just seen her recent story? Of her allowing her 1 year old daughter too play with her dogs mouth? You can clearly see the dog is not happy! I’m sorry but it is just an accident waiting too happen! I actually struggled too watch it!
Yes its awful. What’s wrong with her?!

That poor dog is going to snap and will end up been put to sleep cause of her been irresponsible.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That poor dog is going to snap and will end up been put to sleep cause of her been irresponsible.
omg that’s putting the fear of god into me 😭 why the duck is she such an irresponsible hole. Poor poor dog.

Reactions: 4
I know,it made my stomach flip

Oh but Jemma's dog would never do that!!!!!

I really hope nothing ever happens that child with that dog. The dog is young and seems quite docile, but as most people know, even the most docile dog can snap for no reason. There will be tears.

Reactions: 6
Why would you pay to be shaped like that? She looks like shes got a pillow stuck in her belly so ita making her back arch uncomfortably inwards. Eurgh

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.