Jemma Lucy - Jem_Lucy d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand why someone would choose to go on an airplane right now then complain about there not being social distancing? I know there should be more protection in place on a plane but nobody has made her go on a plane right now have they? If she’s concerned she had the option to stay at home

Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand why someone would choose to go on an airplane right now then complain about there not being social distancing? I know there should be more protection in place on a plane but nobody has made her go on a plane right now have they? If she’s concerned she had the option to stay at home
She’s actually laughable. She doesn’t care about social distancing when in tattoo shops and at people’s parties but when it suits her oh yeah let’s have social distancing!

Reactions: 10
She's an absolute mess, but her daughter is so cute and innocent, she's adorable

Reactions: 2
She is sitting there complaining about social distancing but she doesn’t even have her bleeping mask on which is an actual requirement when flying. What an absolute bleeping troll she is

Reactions: 9
She is c**t, hopefully she will get covid whilst in Spain as it looks like they are heading into lockdown again! And why in the hell did she think it was a good idea to take her child on a plane!

Reactions: 4
Surprise surprise, she’s gone all the way to Spain with her kid, and then just dumped her with the nanny!

I’m still just extremely baffled at how she can afford this lifestyle, shes jetted off to a luxury villa in Marbella, and taken her nanny who seems to be a live-in nanny, she spends so much time abroad in luxury villas taking the nanny with her, flying first class, this isn’t cheap, I mean nursery 4 days a week for my little one is expensive enough, god knows how much a live-in nanny cost? Where is she getting the money from 🤯🤯 I know she does admire me stuff and has got that Jems playground thing and I’ve seen her advertising those bogus trading schemes and some mlm type stuff but would this really generate enough for a Lamborghini, first class flights, luxury villas, live-in nanny, all those chavvy designer clothes she wears?? I’m in the wrong bleeping job.

Reactions: 7
I’m still just extremely baffled at how she can afford this lifestyle, shes jetted off to a luxury villa in Marbella, and taken her nanny who seems to be a live-in nanny, she spends so much time abroad in luxury villas taking the nanny with her, flying first class, this isn’t cheap, I mean nursery 4 days a week for my little one is expensive enough, god knows how much a live-in nanny cost? Where is she getting the money from 🤯🤯 I know she does admire me stuff and has got that Jems playground thing and I’ve seen her advertising those bogus trading schemes and some mlm type stuff but would this really generate enough for a Lamborghini, first class flights, luxury villas, live-in nanny, all those chavvy designer clothes she wears?? I’m in the wrong bleeping job.
Probably her mum and dad pay for the nanny as they know Jemma is a tit mum!

Reactions: 3
I really dislike her but I actually don’t think she was complaining about the social distance on the plane I think she was trying to be a smart ass ..as in like “the government suggest social distancing however allow flights” ... it was a stupid point and of course she’s trying to be a dick but I don’t think she was complaining about the social distancing on the plane

Reactions: 5
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she was involved in some form of criminality. She peddles those forex trading accounts (unfortunately many z listers do) which are complete scams and prey on the most vulnerable. People in TOWIE have been charged with fraudulent schemes in the past as well; Dan Edgar & Michael Hassini. Both helped to continue their lavish lifestyle.

I work in financial crime prevention so I’ve got a bee in my bonnet about these kinds of things but I don’t feel they’re taken seriously enough. Robbing people’s hard earned money isn’t a victimless crime. I’ve been tracking these forex accounts for a while, Francesca Allen from Love Island used to have one prior to going on the show which was pushed by all these types. It mysteriously disappeared however once she graced our TV screens. Also found it very telling she wasn’t boasting of her prowess and bad witch business skills in the villa, like she was on Instagram.

Would not put it past Jemma to do something akin to this in the background to keep funding this lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
Her little girl is just SO cute and seems like such a fun little bub - so sad that she doesn’t have better parents

Reactions: 4
They broke up cos zach was caught msging other girls. He now says that its because he had all the money & was financially supporting anna. But no. Its cos he was messaging girls. Maybe she was a sponge aswell? I dont know. But i was one of the girls he messaged. I got a message from anna askinf questions etc. She seemed sweet. Bless her. But yeah seems to be down to him.

Zach hates that his babymum (becky) is now convincing his ex (anna) to join fans only with her. Imagine ur kids mum and ur ex fiance selling naked pics lol. I feel bad for the kid.
there’s a thread on him on here too. He really winds me up with his little size 6 feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Becky Taylor’s outfit from last night? A string bikini to a Weatherspoons in NEWBURY 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see Becky Taylor’s outfit from last night? A string bikini to a Weatherspoons in NEWBURY 😂😂😂😂
I was trying to find the Coke and notes in the background at that tit house party 😂

How cringe dancing sexy in front of the mirror and filming it?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.