Jeffrey Epstein

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there have been rumours about him for a few years. I think the Wayfair thing started it.
Also look at his face when Ricky G made the joke in the video a page or two back.
Long before that. I also remember his Insta being very creepy.

Reactions: 9
I'm shocked about the possibility of Tom Hanks - he always seemed liked one of the good guys?
Tom Hanks is one of the very worst offenders, according to many blogs on the web. Seems that many of those sites I came across are almost impossible to find now. Search engines have become useless as of late, or is it just me? Also look into Nicole Kidman's dad. From what I've read he was evil beyond belief.
These big name Hollywood types are not big stars by chance, they sold their souls long ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Ffs I have a job interview I have to prepare for today, I’m not sure I can dedicate the needed scrolling time for all the Epstein threads today. I wish my schedule would align with big news days more seamlessly…. I might sack off the interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm assuming cottaging isn't anything to do with rural living? :unsure:
There aren't many men with money and power who aren't corrupted. Begs the question is it the money and power that brings out the worst in them or are they of that nature and that attracts them to that lifestyle and eventual misdemeanors?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m disgusted at the number of people joking about who’s included in these documents, it’s about sexual exploitation of children??

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m disgusted at the number of people joking about who’s included in these documents, it’s about sexual exploitation of children??
It's just a game to people. You can claim plausible deniability all you want but everyone involved and named turned a blind eye to what was going on at the very least.

I’ve made a couple of jokes and I wasn’t meaning to be disrespectful. I think it is just the fact that ‘the list’ has been a talking point for years that it has become the joke rather than people joking about what happened. Completely understand your point though. If it is true that all these people were actually abusing people then it is scary to think about.

• Heart
Tom Hanks isn't a suprise, remember during lockdown when he was in Oz and was pictured wearing a electronic tag getting I or out of his car, his instagram is weird he post a lot of pictures of (one glove) that he comes across, which is a lot. I don't know the meaning behind it, but it is a strange thing too keep posting. He's also a Greek Citizen now, I'm of the understanding he did a Cliff

Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t be surprised at all about Hanks- utter creep. Alan Dertivitz (sp) a horrible paediphile is mentioned lots of times!

He is the Israeli government’s choice to defend them of their despicable genocide in Palestine at The Hague.
It’s interesting the number of links between Israel and Epstein.
Many people think Epstein worked for mossad!
---
What do people think about the obamas? Not sure if they’re on the list, but rumours about both of them being not all what they seem have been doing the rounds for a while!

• Heart
Wouldn’t be surprised at all about Hanks- utter creep. Alan Dertivitz (sp) a horrible paediphile is mentioned lots of times!

He is the Israeli government’s choice to defend them of their despicable genocide in Palestine at The Hague.
It’s interesting the number of links between Israel and Epstein.
Many people think Epstein worked for mossad!
---
What do people think about the obamas? Not sure if they’re on the list, but rumours about both of them being not all what they seem have been doing the rounds for a while!
The Obamas is a strange one, I've heard and things, Michelle is a man but I don't believe that, I think they're like the Schofields, he's Gay and shes his beard, I remember the PizzaGate emails were Barack was named has requesting hot dogs which was slang for young boys, I could be totally wrong but I know ive heard and read the rumours.

As for Hanks i knew I'd seen this
Screenshot_20240104_120046_Google.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm sure there was something with Ellen Degeneres wearing a tag during lockdown too and a t-shirt with the pedalo symbol on it. It was during the whole Qanon stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 16