Jeffrey Epstein

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Richard Branson 😵 that's a new one isn't it?

Aside from the questionable antics of the men named it's obvious Epstein was a serial blackmailer and extortionist. Why else would you secretly record people if not to blackmail them?

Reactions: 11
Blimey! Richard Branson! I always thought he was a harmless smiley hippy type. Though there have been allegations about him being 'handsy' with female staff, and others, I know that's not quite the same as attending pedalo sex parties. :( He did have a thing for lifting women up into his arms as well (often not with their consent either). Lots of photos of him doing this.

Looks like there's a whole lot more to come...

I did say smiley hippy, I'm reading it (with my glasses off) as smelly hippy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Power from money.
amassing too much money is a problem in my opinion. There should be a limit
If someone has money there's nothing else to gain but power and control.
---
oh

eta - was branson on the original court list last week?

There's no way he killed himself prison guards paid off. I'm sort of glad he recorded it so all the other dirty fuckers go down.

Reactions: 7
If someone has money there's nothing else to gain but power and control.
---

There's no way he killed himself prison guards paid off. I'm sort of glad he recorded it so all the other dirty fuckers go down.
Who has the recordings though? If the FBI had them then they should have acted on that info before now.

Reactions: 7
Who has the recordings though? If the FBI had them then they should have acted on that info before now.
Hmm... strange that. Unless they are involved.

I certainly don't believe that JE killed himself.
He was definitely murdered but on whose authority 🤔 I suppose that's one thing that Andrew can be exonerated of because the order to kill Epstein must have been from someone in the US.

Reactions: 4
Richard Branson 😵 that's a new one isn't it?

Aside from the questionable antics of the men named it's obvious Epstein was a serial blackmailer and extortionist. Why else would you secretly record people if not to blackmail them?
Is there a connection between Richard Branson being named today and his public announcement he was giving a free holiday to a sub postmaster who lost thousands in the post office scandal?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Not surprised by Richard Branson in the slightest.

Problem is who knows what's true. Did she make it up, or did she retract it because of her own fears.

Reactions: 6
Let’s also not forget that Richard Branson’s son and daughter are besties with Beatrice and Eugenie. What a tangled web

Reactions: 10
I saw on twitter (and of course I wouldn't have a clue if it's true or not) that Epstein refused to answer if he tried to blackmail Prince Andrew after he had sex with VG. Refusing to answer is damning isn't it?

Reactions: 3
I saw on twitter (and of course I wouldn't have a clue if it's true or not) that Epstein refused to answer if he tried to blackmail Prince Andrew after he had sex with VG. Refusing to answer is damning isn't it?
Well, lawyers would argue not..... but even with a bit of a background in law..... I think it is! 🤣