Jeans for short arses (round)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Can't find another thread)

I'm 5ft nothing, size 14, I have an arse and a belly.

What jeans do you wear?

Reactions: 3
Hi
Same same. Ive tried loads of brands in all different price brackets and I have found that stretchy jeggings are my best option. The ones i like best are the Rosa from George at Asda . They are fairly true to size . Im a 14 with an “apron belly “ and a 28inch inside leg. I can wear the short or the regular in the 14. The colour fastness isnt fantastic but they are £12 so I wouldnt expect it to be.

Reactions: 1
I have found the thread for me. Only skinny jeans look decent on me and don't sag at the bottom. I am 5ft 1 size 18 short and fat high waisted make me look like a teletubby

• Heart
H&m bootcuts high waist. Are long in length so I had to alter them, but flattering.
H&m skinny jeans look good too

5ft here, find skinny jeans from Primark do me, they have a stretch to them which I like, also if am lucky can pick up short length from Matalan an new look

I am a 5 ft nothing shortarse and a size 12 in jeans, Marks and Spencer offer jeans in different lengths and I do have a pair which is obviously for short people and its fine. I also have a pair from Primark which is fine.

I'm 5ft, size 14/16, and live in jeggings, either Next petite or M&S short. I don't love how they look on me, but not brave enough to try anything else!

I've been wearing Next jeans since last century. Reasonable price, fit decently and wear really well. I think they also run a little shorter, meaning I can wear regular length. Their arse sculpting jeans (or whatever they call them) have a slightly higher waist with nice stretch to it for tummy disguising.

Edit: pretty sure they all come in petite

• Sad
I find Next jeans terrible, they've dropped standards with material quality. They used to be my go to but now their jeans lose shape, and get saggy after several wears.

I’m a 5’ fattie, and I am wedded to M&S cigarettes. Not hugely flattering around the waist, but I just wear a top that covers it.

I’m a 5’ fattie, and I am wedded to M&S cigarettes. Not hugely flattering around the waist, but I just wear a top that covers it.
Harper cigarette, I wear these too, was delighted when I finally found jeans which suit. I gave my bootcut jeans to the charity shop but it appears they're back in fashion, however I'm not going back to bootcut again!

All, thank you very much, I have ordered M&S cigarette jeans, so fingers crossed.

I won't be going back to boot cut either!

I used to wear Wallis jeans but since they have been taken over, quality is awful.

Oooh those cigarette jeans look the business! Do they have any stretch in or do I need to size up? 😛

Oooh those cigarette jeans look the business! Do they have any stretch in or do I need to size up? 😛
71% cotton, 27% polyester and 2% elastane
I have two pairs in regular for wearing with ankle boots in autumn/winter & two in short/petite for spring (ankle grazer on me). I'm 5'1".

Got a pair each of the cigarette jeans, short.

Perfect but just can't get my belly in!

Im 4.11” fat ass huge barrel belly! Jeans are theeeeeee worst things for me to buy! There isn’t a brand I havent tried! My kangaroo pouch belly is so big now I actually avoid wearing anything restricting. But when I do have to squash into a pair the best I have at the minute are from Simply Be there actually skinny a crop jean which sits nice on my ankle im so short,the gut is secured enough without being uncomfortable and there super flattering on!?the dont crease under the belly hang if that makes sense) was so impressed less the £25 I also have a pair from tesco -mid rise short leg and there fab(although getting a bit tight because I literally binge eat like a pig 24/7) topshop did amazing petite jeans but since I gained so much timber I haven’t bothered trying them for a year or 2! New look can be hit and miss but find the wear/wash well!

I find Next jeans terrible, they've dropped standards with material quality. They used to be my go to but now their jeans lose shape, and get saggy after several wears.
I find that Next is rather over rated these days