Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I'm aware I'm just jealous but taken the boys back out of school for another abroad holiday! If they're that minted bloody take them in half term!
I thought the exact same thing. I too am jealous I'm sure 🤣 but she has zero awareness of what her followers could be going through and not relatable in the slightest.

Reactions: 4

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
she let’s them get burnt every single holiday - she is obsessed with them having a ‘nice tan’ so never puts them in rash vests.

• Angry

Lumpfish

VIP Member
Lots of swipe ups today. Either she’s broke or bored.
Bored there’s no way she’s ever broke living in that house with all the money she spends constantly!! I’d be fuming if I was Marcus and just say her spending spending spending without contributing at all

• Heart

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Clearly buying followers now. Boys getting older so can't use them for content like she could when little. I think she will go off the radar soon

Screenshot_20211019-185620_Chrome.jpg

Someone panicked they were going to go down to 131k on 16/10

Nayalove96

VIP Member
The gifting is really grinding on me already.. I’m due a baby at a similar time and all it does is put me off those brands! 🙃
I’m due in January and im still in work ( Personal trainer) working 40+ hours a week to afford everything for mine makes me so angry 🙄

• Sad
Didn’t mention him for 2 years, he literally disappeared off the face of the earth and now they’re playing happy families again thinking no one will notice or question it 🤣

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
it’s quite sad this situation seeing how lovely they where together and the wedding was amazing, Marcus seems a lovely fella why would she cheat on him? 🤯 bizarre
From memory I believe he's around 10 years older than her and seems very quiet and level headed with a very good job... I think she just wanted to live the Essex girl fantasy of being with a minor celebrity/gangster or someone a bit badder than poor Marcus

Clarity456

VIP Member
How much is her husband likely to earn per year? They do seem minted
Marcus is on LinkedIn as an "associate director" at Permira Credit LLP, I googled and found this.

I think associate director is slightly less senior than managing director but probably somewhere in the region of 250k per year I reckon.

Screenshot_20230531-135139.png

• Wow

noobie123

I think she’s probably bored, of course she would be! The boys are in full time school maybe she should get a little job to pass the time 🤔

Reactions: 3

Gemz27

Her holidays look so boring for kids their age. We have recently been away and one of mine is a similar age and spent the week on waterslides. It's all about how it looks on the gram! Blatantly pregnant, a few pics you can see,the roundness of a bump in my opinion
I haven't followed her for very long and assumed she was a single mum, then suddenly pictures of a husband appears!

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
The twins face are so sun burnt. Really annoys me how she never puts uv tops or anything on them and is obsessed with how tanned they get. She is putting them at such risk.

Nayalove96

VIP Member
My baby is the same age as Maddox and I cannot believe how often he isn’t in a hat and in just shorts!!! He looks so burned 😢

• Sad