Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
What do people think has happened to him?
I think it's probably exactly as a previous poster said, he got off his chops at this rave, went to an after-party with randoms, started coming down and wanted to get the fuck back to his hotel. Not being of right mind, he got lost/fell/collapsed from dehydration and succumbed to the elements.

Reactions: 182

krispykreme

This was my thought last night. Used to live in Tenerife for 10 years and the morrocans deal drugs for the Russians over there they own most of the houses and land in the mountains, they frequently have parties up there they are known to torture brits that are alone or seem valuable to them at one point there was all sorts of rumours they were trafficking people to harvest their organs, man and wife went missing over there in may this year Laura trappaniers and her husband Marc he’s still missing and she washed up on the beach with a bag over her head and decapitated just doesn’t get shown on the uk news not really shocked by this case tbh
i hope this doesn’t come across wrong, but in the nicest way, how could someone wash up on a beach with a bag over her head but also be decapitated?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 172

Princesst

Chatty Member
Someone said Bear Grylls needs to be contacted 😂 😂 . I imagined it like the Gazza- Raul Moat situation just randomly turning up in Tenerife with a bottle of his own wee and a dead snake round his neck for later …. WTF is Bear Grylls going to do??!

• Haha
Reactions: 135

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Serious if I go missing and the cast of JobCentre: The Musical start tryna find me I’ll just make myself even more missing 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Is anyone else terrified of going missing now? Not of the possibility of being kidnapped part but having a Facebook group made about you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116