Jason Momoa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just here for any pictures that may appear of the fittest man to ever walk the planet.

Aside from Chris Hemsworth.
Those 2 together ????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine for a Second, a mix of mamoa and Hemsworth DNA.... ????

Ahhh if only one of them would come and find me. Wonder if they fancy a trip to the Midlands ?

Reactions: 2
Imagine for a Second, a mix of mamoa and Hemsworth DNA.... ????

Ahhh if only one of them would come and find me. Wonder if they fancy a trip to the Midlands ?
I went to see aquaman with my son at the weekend. He is sooooo like Chris Hemsworth, not in looks but that cheeky, sarky sense of humour and those twinkling eyes ? We ended up calling him Wet Thor ?. Seems I'm a sucker for a superhero ? or just ones with eyes to die for ?. I've officially regressed to my teenage self... Thinking of putting posters in my bedroom ??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Best thing you can do, if you have facebook, is follow these groups!

I get endless Jason Momoa pics in my feed daily n they are beyond good!! :LOL:

Here's my fav's everyone's super nice too, have recommended movies and shows I'd missed, real finds and all on youtube free, best groups!

I'm not associated with the groups in any way, just like um!

Also Idk if u know but he has his own youtube channel now, and had it for about 2 months?

He's posting regularly, and his vids are interesting and well made, he puts effort into it. Least we can do is subscribe and watch!

I get a lil kick out of messaging him on there LOL :love:

Best thing you can do, if you have facebook, is follow these groups!

I get endless Jason Momoa pics in my feed daily n they are beyond good!! :LOL:

Here's my fav's everyone's super nice too, have recommended movies and shows I'd missed, real finds and all on youtube free, best groups!

I'm not associated with the groups in any way, just like um!

Also Idk if u know but he has his own youtube channel now, and had it for about 2 months?

He's posting regularly, and his vids are interesting and well made, he puts effort into it. Least we can do is subscribe and watch!

I get a lil kick out of messaging him on there LOL :love:

His own YouTube channel?! ???

Reactions: 1
Cool! he's filming atm. Love his insta stories from his rental vehicle, the view is amazing! Also love he blew a kiss on his insta first thing the other morning lol! :D

Best thing is his personality seems so genuinely warm too. Lovely man on the inside as well as out it would seem!

He seems like a lovely man, and I've seen him pop up a lot with regards to his environmental activism, which is nice to see.

Reactions: 1
He used to frequent a bar near to where a friend of mine worked in Australia and everyone used to say how much of a nice guy he was and he frequently bought beers for the whole place and left rather large tips for all the staff.