Jasmine Gerhardt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Created this thread to expose this wannabe influencer.

I waved off her behaviour until now but the fact she's in the finals of Miss Ireland competing against girls with more modest followings both sent me the wrong way and is unfair to the other competitors. I feel she needs to be called out.

Everything about her is completly fake from her followers to her lifestyle to herself.

She claims to be this trainee-lawyer/model/jettsetter but almost every aspect of her life is heavily exaggerated, the girl is a pathological liar and I'd hedge that she's probably a sociopath:

1)Buying followers:
About 3-4 years ago she bought a bunch of followers to have +10k, and every couple of months once the bots get deleted she'll buy another 2-4k to get her over the 10k mark, I only caught the last time she did this but you can see the trend on social - blades historical data. She'll have a sharp rise in followers followed by slow dips of followers.

Her engagement rate looks like someone with 4k followers which is probably what she should have.

2) Her Lifestyle:
She's a pathological liar and completely exaggerates both her lifestyle and achievements, two recent highlights include when she implied she had modeled for Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition and when she claimed she was selected to speak at the EU. (despite it being a part of a class tour for uni that she never actually went on.)

She claims to fund her constant holidays and expensive taste through her modelling but thats complete bs. She will constantly imply thats she's modelling for certain brands and companies when in reality these an amateur shoots and she's just tagging the brands.

The only known modelling work I've seen her get was at an expo an sketchy NFT company run by a bunch of Russians in Dubai and for a whisky company most know for its shady association with the Whelans. So its pretty clear she's not exactly raking it in as an influencer.

3) Her Education:
She constantly goes on about how shes studying to be a human rights lawyer despite the Masters in Human Rights Law shes is actually an "arts" course from a private college in Spain (with a reputation of being a diploma mill) and even the website itself states that its in EU "studies" with no reference to it being a law degree.

She's been there about 6 months and in that time probably missed about 50% of it to party and holiday, the course alone costs +6k not to mention the apartment (and aforementioned holidays) yet she somehow doesn't have a job.

Also she conveniently graduated the day
before the Miss Leinster finals, (despite her term not being done until September). Why the people at Miss Ireland weren't fact checking is beyond me, (what masters let alone law masters gives out diplomas in 6 months.)

4) Photoshop
She's an attractive girl but looks nothing like her photos, my instinct says its just filters and good angles but it could be some photoshop.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I always see her being reposted by Sian Walton and SoSueMe posting these cringe positive reviews of whatever sweatshop DHGate crap they're trying to shill that week, clearly trying to get there attention.

Considering she's willing to constantly sell herself out for a story repost, I'm not surprised about the rest of her behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Can honestly say i have never ever seen someone eye duck and love themselves as much as this gal…. Like ever. Its next level vanity… wouldnt mind as much if every single pic and post wasnt filtered to duck… tries to come across academic and highly educated yet have noticed numerous times she stuggles with some basic spellings…. Take a look at her stories … they are mostly of herself tonguing herself and flicking the hair around and pouting into a screen….. cringe as duck 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has absolutely no personality and anytime she speaks in her stories you can tell shes as thick as nails.

And its pretty ironic that someone who wants to work in human rights spends so much time in Dubai with known fruadesters and scam artists.

Completely agree that she's full of herself. She bullshits about her entire life instead actually putting in the actual work herself. She's completely fake and she'll get herself caught up in serious trouble soon

Thanks for the informative post. I'm glad Ivanna McMahon won, comes across as more authentic and less desperate Insta wannabe. I got red flags about JG when I saw headlines about 'human rights lawyer' and her talking about why her education means she would break the glass ceiling if she won Miss Ireland.

Reactions: 2
She comes across as such a fake person and she doesn't seem that bright, shes a "model" yet not signed to an agency, thinks she'll somehow be a human rights lawyer without actually having the qualifications,

Also how much she sucks up to other influencers brands is so cringy and desperate, the woman doesn't have a single original thought in her brain.

Saw she won miss ireland [if I'm not mistaken]. Doesn't look natural one bit and keeps pushing law and human rights down everyone's throats. Doesn't seem genuine at all

Reactions: 1
Saw she won miss ireland [if I'm not mistaken]. Doesn't look natural one bit and keeps pushing law and human rights down everyone's throats. Doesn't seem genuine at all
Dunno who the other contestants were, but it's disappointing that she won - something not authentic here as indicated by earlier posts in thread. Red flags

Reactions: 1
  1. This is such a crazy. story. how was she able to do this?
---

I waved off her behaviour until now but the fact she's in the finals of Miss Ireland competing against girls with more modest followings both sent me the wrong way and is unfair to the other competitors. I feel she needs to be called out.

Everything about her is completly fake from her followers to her lifestyle to herself.

She claims to be this trainee-lawyer/model/jettsetter but almost every aspect of her life is heavily exaggerated, the girl is a pathological liar and I'd hedge that she's probably a sociopath:

1)Buying followers:
About 3-4 years ago she bought a bunch of followers to have +10k, and every couple of months once the bots get deleted she'll buy another 2-4k to get her over the 10k mark, I only caught the last time she did this but you can see the trend on social - blades historical data. She'll have a sharp rise in followers followed by slow dips of followers.

Her engagement rate looks like someone with 4k followers which is probably what she should have.

2) Her Lifestyle:
She's a pathological liar and completely exaggerates both her lifestyle and achievements, two recent highlights include when she implied she had modeled for Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition and when she claimed she was selected to speak at the EU. (despite it being a part of a class tour for uni that she never actually went on.)

She claims to fund her constant holidays and expensive taste through her modelling but thats complete bs. She will constantly imply thats she's modelling for certain brands and companies when in reality these an amateur shoots and she's just tagging the brands.

The only known modelling work I've seen her get was at an expo an sketchy NFT company run by a bunch of Russians in Dubai and for a whisky company most know for its shady association with the Whelans. So its pretty clear she's not exactly raking it in as an influencer.

3) Her Education:
She constantly goes on about how shes studying to be a human rights lawyer despite the Masters in Human Rights Law shes is actually an "arts" course from a private college in Spain (with a reputation of being a diploma mill) and even the website itself states that its in EU "studies" with no reference to it being a law degree.

She's been there about 6 months and in that time probably missed about 50% of it to party and holiday, the course alone costs +6k not to mention the apartment (and aforementioned holidays) yet she somehow doesn't have a job.

before the Miss Leinster finals, (despite her term not being done until September). Why the people at Miss Ireland weren't fact checking is beyond me, (what masters let alone law masters gives out diplomas in 6 months.)

4) Photoshop
She's an attractive girl but looks nothing like her photos, my instinct says its just filters and good angles but it could be some photoshop.
I feel so bad for all the women who competed against her.

How do you know when she graduated?

1)Buying followers:

2) Her Lifestyle:

3) Her Education:

4) Photoshop