Janelle Evans

Will she ever grow up!

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is the way she is because of how she was raised. I don’t at all agree with her way of life but I can sympathise with a lot of it. I think if she hadn’t of been on mtv it may have helped her grow up. I say that because at 16 when she started getting all that money and “fame” as such a young already wreck less girl I think it enabled her to go off the rails further.

I have always held hope that she would get her life together but I think the only way she could ever do that is if she got rid of her husband and truly focused on herself. I think she is very clingy and needs the presence of another individual to feel safe wanted and secure even when all their actions threaten any form of stability. I found her very explosive to watch and thus entertaining but I really think it’s best she’s off tv. I think if she truly got rid of her husband we’d see a massive change because we’ve never really seen Janelle on her own she’s always been with someone and they’ve usually been an incredibly bad influence and for someone as easily led and with an addictive personality its always gonna end in smoke!

I just feel sorry for those kids they don’t stand a chance. What has she done now?
Just still involved in petty drama I don’t understand it all but shes been apparently sending death threats to this deavan girl and they had a huge falling out because apparently she leaked deavan was pregnant or something. I thought she has grown up and left her rebellions teenage life behind after seeing her with a family and a husband but nope.
I don’t know if its her trying to stay relevant acting like a brat still or if she genuinely is.

Reactions: 2
Just still involved in petty drama I don’t understand it all but shes been apparently sending death threats to this deavan girl and they had a huge falling out because apparently she leaked deavan was pregnant or something. I thought she has grown up and left her rebellions teenage life behind after seeing her with a family and a husband but nope.
I don’t know if its her trying to stay relevant acting like a brat still or if she genuinely is.
Her husband and family is a car crash all in itself. Her husband shot her dog dead while her and the kids were at home. I think she’s physically and mentally abused and that’s why she never successful rids herself of him in order to mature herself

• Sad
Reactions: 1
What’s happened? Them poor kids.
is she still with Eason?
A lot going on in parallel.

Barb gave back custody of Jace a few months ago (she is 70 and Jace was acting up) Since then, he has run away several times, including once from school. The last time, Eason found him and assaulted him, resulting in marks on Jace’s neck and arms. It was all recorded on a neighbor’s Ring camera and Jace was hospitalized for several days. Eason has been charged with child abuse and the police have been interviewing the other kids without Jenelle or David present. He also granted Jace’s wish to testify in a separate room so he would not have to see Jenelle or David and forbade them from contacting Jace. He has a court date of November 29. Jace is back with Barb, now probably contrite and acting right with a new appreciation for his grandmother now that he knows that the grass isn’t greener at the Swamp.

Since then, She and David have been posting videos attempting to portray themselves as loving, involved parents. Poor Kaiser looks so confused by the attention. Also, Kaiser was suspended for a week, which is incredibly unusual in elementary school, especially 2nd grade. Jenelle has also been posting how she can’t eat her restaurant meals because she is “stressy and depressy” and bragging that David gave up day drinking for three whole days. She has also been praising him nonstop as so patient and kind and giving.

When she got Jace back, Jenelle filed for an emergency restraining order against Barb, claiming that they need protection from her. She blocked Jace from calling or having any contact with Barb. She also accused her mom of Munchausens by proxy and took Jace off of his ADHD meds (probably so she and the Swamp King could take them) She likened ADHD meds to giving your kid meth. She has been to court several times and the judge has barred David from attending - even having him removed. She also claims that they need to protect their family from Jace’s mental health.

oh, and David dropped a rap song and video that is the most unintentionally hilarious thing I have seen in a while. It’s so so so bad that it circles around to borderline brilliant.

There is more but those are the highlights.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Excellent recap.

The main current takeaway is that Janelle and David are trying to say he was protecting the other kids from Jace. That’s the main reason for all this “mah son’s mental helf” chat.

I’m not sure why you’d have to put your hands round a neck to do this….

Jace still hasn’t contacted Jenelle which is good for him.
I agree he probably has a new found appreciation for Barb now he’s lived with his mum for a while.