Jane Gammons #65 The one where karma caught up

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 65 for the Gammon joint, the last one was the longest we'd ever had for her.......six months! No suggestions for a new title but with karma kicking her arse this felt appropriate.

Wax business is in the bin after limping along for months pretending it was doing well, does she think people can't see the stock gathering dust on the shelves or the stock levels not dropping on the website?

She tried to pretend she had a unit and an office.....yeah right! Top two theories are she's working from Bertie or her dads shed. She's careful to only film in certain small areas but we can see the flimsy "worktops" and stick on tiles wobbling and hear lots of traffic in the background, oh and rain on the roof very clearly. They moved out of the marina flat ages ago but she hasn't ever mentioned it and likes to let people think they still live there, it seems likely they were evicted due to her running the wax business from the spare bedroom without permission from the landlord and breaking lots of health and safety rules.

She hardly ever shows herself on camera apart from her arms as she's stacked a lot of weight on and she doesn't show Charlie bean since they left the flat, could they be living apart to save money? or is it because his little tictac dick which Jane put out on her channel for all to see (ok he had joggers on but his mangina was clearly on show) gave tattlers weeks of entertainment.

She's admitted she's got a job but won't say where, im sure she'll let something slip soon. So what's next from Jane and will she carry on with much love Jane or is it the end of her social media presence? Stay tuned to find out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Great title! When she filmed herself in her ‘studio’ I remember she said the pink tiles were the same ones they had in Bertie! Probably heading off any questions if an eagle eyed viewer spotted them, also, would you hire a studio and be allowed to put in worktops/tiles etc? Also the ‘office’ with the grey carpet, clearly a bedroom! She’s such a liar! And a stupid one at that! How on earth did she think anyone would believe any of that nonsense! We even saw the flat was up for sale!! ‘Yes, I travel into work now!’ 😂😂😂😂😂 what an idiot! I’m embarrassed for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Great title! When she filmed herself in her ‘studio’ I remember she said the pink tiles were the same ones they had in Bertie! Probably heading off any questions if an eagle eyed viewer spotted them, also, would you hire a studio and be allowed to put in worktops/tiles etc? Also the ‘office’ with the grey carpet, clearly a bedroom! She’s such a liar! And a stupid one at that! How on earth did she think anyone would believe any of that nonsense! We even saw the flat was up for sale!! ‘Yes, I travel into work now!’ 😂😂😂😂😂 what an idiot! I’m embarrassed for her.
That studio looks like it’s been knocked up from bits of sticky back plastic and toylit roll tubes 😂 there’s not a hope in hell that’s a viable insurable building 🙄 she must think people are as fick as herself to believe they’re paying a lease on that 🥴
---
Welcome to thread 65 for the Gammon joint, the last one was the longest we'd ever had for her.......six months! No suggestions for a new title but with karma kicking her arse this felt appropriate.

Wax business is in the bin after limping along for months pretending it was doing well, does she think people can't see the stock gathering dust on the shelves or the stock levels not dropping on the website?

She tried to pretend she had a unit and an office.....yeah right! Top two theories are she's working from Bertie or her dads shed. She's careful to only film in certain small areas but we can see the flimsy "worktops" and stick on tiles wobbling and hear lots of traffic in the background, oh and rain on the roof very clearly. They moved out of the marina flat ages ago but she hasn't ever mentioned it and likes to let people think they still live there, it seems likely they were evicted due to her running the wax business from the spare bedroom without permission from the landlord and breaking lots of health and safety rules.

She hardly ever shows herself on camera apart from her arms as she's stacked a lot of weight on and she doesn't show Charlie bean since they left the flat, could they be living apart to save money? or is it because his little tictac dick which Jane put out on her channel for all to see (ok he had joggers on but his mangina was clearly on show) gave tattlers weeks of entertainment.

She's admitted she's got a job but won't say where, im sure she'll let something slip soon. So what's next from Jane and will she carry on with much love Jane or is it the end of her social media presence? Stay tuned to find out.
Great title and the one we were all waiting on 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it beyond insane that she didn't address the moving out of the flat. All she had to do was say she's moved on but not disclosing where. How does it benefit her to lie and keep lying? That alone proves she had a massive come down and fall from grace

Reactions: 6
I find it beyond insane that she didn't address the moving out of the flat. All she had to do was say she's moved on but not disclosing where. How does it benefit her to lie and keep lying? That alone proves she had a massive come down and fall from grace
Fake it till you make it 😂
---
I see Brookie is having awful issues with her TikTok accounts being banned it’s having a terrible effect on her business with not being able to go live, wouldn’t surprise me if it’s the joint and her minions mass reporting because of jealousy ?? She always seems to mention Brookie on her lives asking if she’s got things sorted yet!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
---
I see Brookie is having awful issues with her TikTok accounts being banned it’s having a terrible effect on her business with not being able to go live, wouldn’t surprise me if it’s the joint and her minions mass reporting because of jealousy ?? She always seems to mention Brookie on her lives asking if she’s got things sorted yet!
I can see her doing something like that, she always had a wasp up her arse about them

Reactions: 4
I can see her doing something like that, she always had a wasp up her arse about them
It’s just coincidental that it’s only happened when her business was going down the plug hole, they started doing products that she sold like whipped soap and room sprays etc she always used to go on about people wholesaling stuff to sell that’s why she couldn’t compete 🤷🏼‍♀️it’s like something she’d do, be nice to their face but rip the back out of them, she’s fake AF.

• Heart
It’s just coincidental that it’s only happened when her business was going down the plug hole, they started doing products that she sold like whipped soap and room sprays etc she always used to go on about people wholesaling stuff to sell that’s why she couldn’t compete 🤷🏼‍♀️it’s like something she’d do, be nice to their face but rip the back out of them, she’s fake AF.
If it is her it will come out in the end. She's not as clever as she likes to think we know that much 🤣

• Haha
---
Would not at all be surprised, she quick enough shouting off her mouth about the trolls while being one herself… You can tell it really annoys her that others have had some success at it while she has ended up on her uppers….

She’s finally sorted the hair!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She actually suits the darker colour.
I'm betting she's gone on the box dye because she can't afford the hairdressers anymore

Reactions: 7
She actually suits the darker colour.
I'm betting she's gone on the box dye because she can't afford the hairdressers anymore
She said she was starting off with a professional colour and then would use box dyes to keep it topped up.

• Wow
Not gonna lie but I actually like it, suits her. Cannot believe I'm complimenting Gammon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she does look better dark. Her hair is in such poor condition and she can't afford to maintain it. She's also very frumpy looking with blonde hair because of the way she dresses