Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she make the workouts up herself or follow a video? Cos she just seems to be doing whatever the heck she wants but her technique is awful it’ll end up doing her an injury!

Her butt is up during the planks, her back is bent during the squats and she’s doing the donkey kicks with a bent back too!? She’ll pull a muscle at this rate, it’s great she's working out but it won’t do her any good if she’s doing it all wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s absolutely bleeping crackers that woman. That Bon marche dress is far too old for her and like you all said the dresses are ALL too tight, not one of em fits. I want a mirror like she’s got then I will be a size 8 😂😂 I know you all think she’s lost weight, I think she looks exactly the same, she still got that big bleeping head and a billion chins. I’m 47 and the only dress I would wear that she showed is the green ribbed one, the rest are bleeping vile and grannyfied. She does seemed to have upped her exercise tho as the routine she did was quite difficult for our Jane. I was knackered watching it 😂😂😂😂

Does she make the workouts up herself or follow a video? Cos she just seems to be doing whatever the heck she wants but her technique is awful it’ll end up doing her an injury!

Her butt is up during the planks, her back is bent during the squats and she’s doing the donkey kicks with a bent back too!? She’ll pull a muscle at this rate, it’s great she's working out but it won’t do her any good if she’s doing it all wrong.
She’ll have an exercise video coming out soon 😂😂😂😂 “come exercise with me sheepies”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s absolutely bleeping crackers that woman. That Bon marche dress is far too old for her and like you all said the dresses are ALL too tight, not one of em fits. I want a mirror like she’s got then I will be a size 8 😂😂 I know you all think she’s lost weight, I think she looks exactly the same, she still got that big bleeping head and a billion chins. I’m 47 and the only dress I would wear that she showed is the green ribbed one, the rest are bleeping vile and grannyfied. She does seemed to have upped her exercise tho as the routine she did was quite difficult for our Jane. I was knackered watching it 😂😂😂😂

She’ll have an exercise video coming out soon 😂😂😂😂 “come exercise with me sheepies”
That one she did with Helen was enough for me thank you I cannot deal with anymore lmao they just stood in the garden basically marching for 7 minutes for a workout?! God help ‘em.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That one she did with Helen was enough for me thank you I cannot deal with anymore lmao they just stood in the garden basically marching for 7 minutes for a workout?! God help ‘em.
Yes agree they looked a right pair of twats but the one she did yesterday seemed very strenuous for our janey don’t yu think 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
The booty band got me. I must admit my pants were damp after watching that.In other words I wet myself laughing !!!! Comedy gold !

Reactions: 5
Imagine being her downstairs neighbour with her bouncing about like an idiot exercising

• Haha
I don't get why anyone likes clothes tight around their stomach especially when it's the "problem area" and the fact she pulls it saying it's to big basically shows she is not confident so doesn't want to show you the way it sits but would happily wear one that is stuck to the gut. I wish I had the confidence I like my belly being covered I even size up for that reason :cautious: Although I won't lie I am pleased to see her exercising and trying to make changes but one day she will get bored of Calorie Counting when she starts to maintain or not lose as quick because your body does get used to the deficit and will need even less. I do see some positive changes however this "my anxiety is so much better because I believe in myself" tit is annoying as an anxiety sufferer I hate vloggers using it for views and to be relatable because it's hard living with anxiety and it doesn't Just magically go even though some days can be better than others it is always there and needing to be coped with. Sorry bit of a ramble.

Reactions: 4
I don't get why anyone likes clothes tight around their stomach especially when it's the "problem area" and the fact she pulls it saying it's to big basically shows she is not confident so doesn't want to show you the way it sits but would happily wear one that is stuck to the gut. I wish I had the confidence I like my belly being covered I even size up for that reason :cautious: Although I won't lie I am pleased to see her exercising and trying to make changes but one day she will get bored of Calorie Counting when she starts to maintain or not lose as quick because your body does get used to the deficit and will need even less. I do see some positive changes however this "my anxiety is so much better because I believe in myself" tit is annoying as an anxiety sufferer I hate vloggers using it for views and to be relatable because it's hard living with anxiety and it doesn't Just magically go even though some days can be better than others it is always there and needing to be coped with. Sorry bit of a ramble.
God I wish my anxiety would poof away if I just believed in myself....🙄 how are therapists still in business?!

Reactions: 6
I would just like to congratulate Jane on becoming a size 12😂 . It must be amazing to be 14 stone and size 12. Next week a size 10 guys .

• Haha
😂😂🙈the exercise had me in stitches. Thought she was playing charades. Erm fish out of water. Erm beached whale. Erm sea lion. 😁

• Haha
we need a new thread guys, this one is over the limit, suggestions for a new title??
here's mine......lady gammons, lumpy, dumpy and most definitely frumpy

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.