Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
I'm with RHFitness after years of yo-yo-ing and getting no where with SW and WW
when I got put on 1800 calories I thought all my Christmases had come at once until I realised that it was broken down into micronutrients and actually eating 1800 calories is bloody hard work when you have to hit protein, fat and fibre goals and also get 20K of steps in a day .... I'm certainly not eating Pukka Pies ... all this fasting marlarky is a load of tosh too the majority of us fast overnight when we’re asleep if you still eating the same amount of calories fasting won’t make a difference you just have less time to eat the fucking calories 😉 only if your eating the amount of rubbish she is it doesn’t take long to consume 1700 calories
Exactly, she doesn’t consider all the other things that should be taken into account. No I bet you’re not eating pukka pies, who the hell would when they were trying to lose weight apart from that greedy mare. Would you recommend RHFitness? X

Cow has even blocked my public comments and I,ve had a field day, all sorts of random shit answers so thinnest thread - pubic hair. Nuts used in marzipan- Charlie’s after a hard day at work to give added flavour🤮, bing crosby biggest hit- barbie girl etc need a new YT acct for the next live so I can run riot🤣🤣

He is thick as fook !

pond life !
🤣🤣 shame we can’t see your comments! Don’t know if I can’t face her shit tonight 🤪

Reactions: 3
View attachment 127662 View attachment 127664
Angie's muffin, 436. Jane's roast 351.
Come on Jane, prove us wrong, upload a breakdown of the calories!

Made me laugh when she said "Just done Charlie's lunch while he does dinner", then proceeds to show us all the prepackaged junk she's grabbed from the cupboard for him. Hardly "doing his lunch" Jane🙄
What’s on that plate of Janes is it stuffing 😆 maybe she’s not cutting vegeeetables guys coz calories so low 😂

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
She's forgetting and "letting herself go" too much.....No one would get over severe anxiety that quickly surely !
Like I said I ended up very ill with depression and anxiety when I lost my dad. 7 years later I am still not 100% and still on anti depressants, lowest dose now with a view to coming off them though 😊

I don’t believe she took the tablets if she’s saying she had?...I had to build them up over a week to make sure I had the right amount for my anxiety. They only have a super short effect if you take one (like half an hour!) and I also had some undesirable side effects.
yep, trial and error when it comes to anxiety medication.

Also Jane....I also found that I couldn't cope with being called out by people who saw through me.

Dear God....what is this podcast like?? He didn’t even know what was happening at the beginning, he had no idea what he was meant to be talking about!! It takes him soooo looooong to tell you anything......God love him, but he’s the most boring man on the planet! Janes asking him questions as if she’s just met him
The pair of them struggle to answer a question or get to a point. You could ask them a yes no question and they would tell 6 stories before they got to trying to answer and then still give an indirect maybe answer it’s mind numbing.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
@Emperortooco i was feeling all psychological for a split second I was wanting to be a smart arse 😂😂 right so back to basics there a pair of fucking greedy bastards that think it’s ok to take Tesco slots off the vulnerable cause it’s chaweees hapty or Jane is stomping round the flat screaming I’m hungry I need food So fuck you I need my food cause I’m a fat greedy fucker and the only way I can please my hubby is giving him food cause my bedroom antics ain’t too good stained nighty and that fat I can’t go on all fours so a club biscuit will do for now charweeee 😂😂 sorry peeps I lost myself for half an hour I’m back now 🤣🤣🤣
Yay!!!!!!

I do make my husbands lunch for work but I'm doing the kids for school anyway and figure I might as well do them all at the same time. I have a production line going on. I dont quite pack what she does though.
I also do my husbands most of the time but the poor bloke gets sent with full fruit 😆 I’m not kind enough to chop it up for him or buy pre sliced.

I tried to listen and I’m out of breath within a few minutes. Her wheezing when laughing and sounds like struggling to breath whilst talking has made my chest hurt!!!!

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Yeah she did have a cleaning job but I think that was ages ago when she first started doing YouTube, I could be wrong x

Oh god, poor Amy she’s so desperate!

oh Jesus, she’s been doing a work out on insta and she’s back doing food posts, calories included. Change the bleeding record will ya!!
Haha yeah I saw that. Helen has as well 🙄🙄🙄🙄