Jana Kramer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her on Instagram or listen to her podcast etc

I’ve been following her on Instagram for about 18months so I’ve seen her through the whole breakdown of her marriage/divorce etc etc etc and now she’s gone public with her new boyfriend…..

if anyone is also following. Tell me your thoughts…..!!!!!!

i feel like she’s trying too hard right now to make him “a thing” on her Instagram- filming him and asking him to respond to question or repeat himself so that she can post it on insta…. It’s a bit awkward…..

I've been following her for a while, respected her for finally breaking away from Mike but now the new boyfriend is constantly on her insta stories seems to be around the kids all the time, she doesn't know how to move slowly 🙄

Reactions: 1
I've been following her for a while, respected her for finally breaking away from Mike but now the new boyfriend is constantly on her insta stories seems to be around the kids all the time, she doesn't know how to move slowly 🙄
Yup. My thoughts exactly. It’s all going very very fast. She doesn’t seem even remotely stable after the divorce - still a LOT of baggage there - I think she’s going to end up getting hurt here again. She should have kept Ian off social media, kept it private. She’s on Instagram stories all day every day, which is excessive in itself but she’s trying to get him in on every story now and it all just seems so forced.

And here we go again. She’s got another new boyfriend who seems to be UK based…… so yeah that’s totally going to work out…….!

I used to follow her back in the day but unfollowed after the take the knee thing.

I'm glad she dumped her cheating husband. This is probably petty but it wound me up that she made her whole brand off of forgiving him and then dragged her kids into it. The book they released literally has a dedication to them saying the reason they fought to stay together was for them. and then they split. Really crappy for the kids.

I used to follow her back in the day but unfollowed after the take the knee thing.

I'm glad she dumped her cheating husband. This is probably petty but it wound me up that she made her whole brand off of forgiving him and then dragged her kids into it. The book they released literally has a dedication to them saying the reason they fought to stay together was for them. and then they split. Really crappy for the kids.
She seems very very very needy and latches onto guys, knows them 5 minutes and they become the epicentre of her universe then they cheat on her and shes onto the next. She forced her last boyfriend, Ian onto Instagram and it was really awkward because you could tell he really wasn’t into it, but she tried to turn him into a little Instagram monkey. Then apparently he cheated on her as well after they went public, and she acted like they were yeah loves young dream, and now apparently it seems like she’s going out with somebody who is based in the UK it’s never going to last is it-it just seems like she’s sitting herself up for another fall yet again, she never seems to learn her lesson.

She seems very very very needy and latches onto guys, knows them 5 minutes and they become the epicentre of her universe then they cheat on her and shes onto the next. She forced her last boyfriend, Ian onto Instagram and it was really awkward because you could tell he really wasn’t into it, but she tried to turn him into a little Instagram monkey. Then apparently he cheated on her as well after they went public, and she acted like they were yeah loves young dream, and now apparently it seems like she’s going out with somebody who is based in the UK it’s never going to last is it-it just seems like she’s sitting herself up for another fall yet again, she never seems to learn her lesson.
Poor kids being dragged into that! The cheating obviously hurt her. She could do with some time alone to heal from it and focus on herself and her kids

So hes Scottish and lives in england working for Norwich football team…… so how exactly are they in a “relationship”…..!! They have basically hooked up a few times and note that its her thats travelled to the UK to see him, hes not been to see her……. Never going to last……!

I see shes just announced shes ENGAGED to that Allan Russell….. they have known eachother what, 8 months….?!!!!

• Wow