Jamienotis #1 Hated poor Doug, finally pregnant and overly smug.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot understand why there isn’t a tattle thread for this hideous human being already.

MAFS Season (1??) in the US. Hated her husband, CRIED because he was ugly. His poor family took pity on her tit show of a life. They’re somehow still married, I imagine because he had to keep his own struggles silent for the last 10 years or she’d leave him. He finally breaks and tells her his addict past and she parades him round the ring of shame for it.

Currently have two beautiful children who are going to grow up with so many issues they may as well enroll them in therapy now.

Spent 4 years moaning about fertility struggles, completely tone deaf to her audience when she has two naturally conceived angels already. They weren’t good enough.

Now finally pregnant again (with twins) and God is apparently wonderful again. Spent 12 weeks telling us how much she prayed for identical twin girls (poor Hendrix) no doubt for the cash cow they’d be. Only to find out at least one is a boy and she’s projected her disappointment onto her own daughter.

Oh and don't get me started on her pipe dream of upping everyone in her family to live in an RV for a year, because she somehow thought it would make her feel closer to her trailer trash family roots. She lasted about 5 weeks before she realised it was the worst and most selfish idea she’s had to date.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I cannot understand why there isn’t a tattle thread for this hideous human being already.

MAFS Season (1??) in the US. Hated her husband, CRIED because he was ugly. His poor family took pity on her tit show of a life. They’re somehow still married, I imagine because he had to keep his own struggles silent for the last 10 years or she’d leave him. He finally breaks and tells her his addict past and she parades him round the ring of shame for it.

Currently have two beautiful children who are going to grow up with so many issues they may as well enroll them in therapy now.

Spent 4 years moaning about fertility struggles, completely tone deaf to her audience when she has two naturally conceived angels already. They weren’t good enough.

Now finally pregnant again (with twins) and God is apparently wonderful again. Spent 12 weeks telling us how much she prayed for identical twin girls (poor Hendrix) no doubt for the cash cow they’d be. Only to find out at least one is a boy and she’s projected her disappointment onto her own daughter.

Oh and don't get me started on her pipe dream of upping everyone in her family to live in an RV for a year, because she somehow thought it would make her feel closer to her trailer trash family roots. She lasted about 5 weeks before she realised it was the worst and most selfish idea she’s had to date.
Wasn’t she also still seeing an ex or hung up on her ex at the start of their marriage?

She was repulsed by Doug at the beginning and was truly horrible to him. I can’t bear to watch her constant thirst for attention.

Reactions: 1