Jamie_Moves_Mountains

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's people's thoughts on this woman? she has a PayPal and wishlist of course. Her kids got their scooters stolen and PayPal donations ended up paying for new ones I believe then her landlord wanted his house back so she claimed they were homeless even though they were living in their caravan and again PayPal was mentioned in her videos.

I totally get being moved out 'your' home isn't easy but they had the caravan fair enough an hour away from the kids school but they still had some form of roof over their heads, how many actual homeless people would love that? Perhaps she could get a job to help the family.

She is always talking about being so blessed then next thing making crying videos or videos of her wee boy upset not keen on her at all

Attachments

Last edited:
I was waiting on someone making a thread about her!

I feel sorry for her daughter, as she seems all for her son and the poor girl is left in the background the majority of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No because I love her 😅. I haven't been following for long though so maybe Iv missed something. I'll stick around to read lol

She had a really tough childhood and teen life I remember her talking about it and abuse etc. I think she’s a good mum she seems nice enough. She is genuinely trying to get George to a better place health wise. It must be quite hard

She's another one asking for donations and getting gifts from strangers for her kids Christmas
Another scummy TikTok mummy posting her young children, who CANNOT CONSENT, online. The internet is not a nice place. Your child is obese - whether that is down to medical conditions or not - of COURSE you are going to get nasty comments. That poor child. There’s no need for anyone to be posting the ins and outs of their children’s medical lives online.

Reactions: 4
I’m confused why she needs money for food for herself? Okay the hospital don’t provide it but wouldn’t you just buy some pre packed stuff. I think that is super cheeky. First it was the scooters then the money when they lived in the caravan and now this? I genuinely liked her but making go fund me pages for every event in your life isn’t right

I’m confused why she needs money for food for herself? Okay the hospital don’t provide it but wouldn’t you just buy some pre packed stuff. I think that is super cheeky. First it was the scooters then the money when they lived in the caravan and now this? I genuinely liked her but making go fund me pages for every event in your life isn’t right
Someone also commented asking why she isn’t claiming benefits for her son, I’m sure she’d get plenty of income from that to cover her food…something doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 1
Someone also commented asking why she isn’t claiming benefits for her son, I’m sure she’d get plenty of income from that to cover her food…something doesn’t add up.
I think they have debts. I think maybe that’s part of the reason they had to leave the previous house. Only a wild guess.

Reactions: 2
I was just watching her last few videos, she was going to pay £175 to get her hair done but instead got a box dye, and said the money she would have spent on her hair will be used for food when at the hospital. So why then open a go fund me asking for a further £500 (which is sitting at £315 currently), you’re not going to spend £675 on food are you 🤔

I do think there's something else going on, I understand we don't know what the procedure is or anything but £500 is more than enough money for two months of food, bearing in mind if she's staying in a hospital she probably won't have an oven/hob.

I feel like she should put more info on the gofundme so people can actually understand it? "I'll keep it short and sweet" Well maybe you should elaborate? If you're gonna ask people for their money? I mean ffs £315 is enough more for food for one person for a few months, plus extras. I don't get it, it seems like she's very much just on the beg.

She's on a live just now and actually shoved her kid out the way trying to show her wee doll. Her wee girl are asking questions about her past and the way she is looking at her so mad wee shame.

Alot is all about the wee boy

• Angry
I’m not buying the whole in hospital for a month for genetic testing. My daughter had genetic testing and we were in and out in a day and returned when the results were back.
He lost weight fine whilst on a controlled diet in hospital after his operation. She said in a live last night he put 2kg on in 3 weeks over Xmas, but said she doesn’t know why because he hasn’t had hardly any treats.
She also said she’s a healthcare professional and wants to get a job this year. But it in health because she isn’t vaccinated.

I’m not buying the whole in hospital for a month for genetic testing. My daughter had genetic testing and we were in and out in a day and returned when the results were back.
He lost weight fine whilst on a controlled diet in hospital after his operation. She said in a live last night he put 2kg on in 3 weeks over Xmas, but said she doesn’t know why because he hasn’t had hardly any treats.
She also said she’s a healthcare professional and wants to get a job this year. But it in health because she isn’t vaccinated.
Imagine growing up and finding out your mum has posted the ins and outs of your medical condition online for the world to see. This poor wee boy. Especially when it’s weight related

I dont agree with most things this woman does - begging on the internet, slagging off the NHS. Her general tone of voice makes me want to scratch my own brain. But she's just done something which I truly, truly believe crosses a line, even for me. I can be quite forgiving and open minded - I mean, I like pineapple on pizza... But her most recent "recipe" has inspired me.

Set the scene; you're a young child, home from school. You ask mum what's for dinner, she says "pasta", you agree. Go about your business for an hour or so... its dinner time. You sit down. She says "help yourself". You look at the food on the table. Dry pasta. Sautéed pineapple and sweetcorn, topped with a layer of slightly singed cheddar cheese. And then finally, she asks: "Do you want mayo on the side?" it's your last straw. You pack your knapsack & get on your crowdfunded replacement scooter, never to be seen again.

• Haha