James Maddison #1 Greatest Showman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have we managed to de-rail the thread with Gaz Baz talk?! @AdsB get back to what you do best… finding me images for my ‘alone time’ 😅😘

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Back then I was attracted to men older than me. Now I’m probably the age Gary was then and I generally find younger men attractive (except Rob Edwards) 😂
You were a little twink after a sugar daddy back then?

How times have changed. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We really are the same person 😂
Yeah, I either want a smol twink top, or an absolute massive beefcake daddy of a man. Basically, it turns out I have a size kink. And I don't care if I'm the bigger or littler one. 😆
---
On the point of bad boyband crushes.

Gimme beefy Duncan James from Blue as my Daddy any day of the week.

Schermata-2015-11-26-alle-14.02.42-904x1024.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Yeah bab 🤢🤢 for the boy band horrors …least your taste has improved with age 💙 x
Although we love him, I’m not sure many people would consider me having Madders at number 3 on my footballer list as improved taste 😂.
---
Or maybe a smidge lower… 🍆
Wait a minute I just realised this was about going down on Madders and not my age 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah, I either want a smol twink top, or an absolute massive beefcake daddy of a man. Basically, it turns out I have a size kink. And I don't care if I'm the bigger or littler one. 😆
---
On the point of bad boyband crushes.

Gimme beefy Duncan James from Blue as my Daddy any day of the week.

View attachment 2944211
Fun fact… I used to manage his mum! I was a huge Blue fan as a teen, and knew it was her as soon as we met. I never told her I knew, nor did she tell me… but she’s a smart cookie, so I think she twigged that I knew.
---
Although we love him, I’m not sure many people would consider me having Madders at number 3 on my footballer list as improved taste 😂.
---

Wait a minute I just realised this was about going down on Madders and not my age 😂.
YOU HAVE MADDERS AT NUMBER 3?! Who are number 1 & 2?

And yes, of course I was talking about going down on him… I thought you hadn’t got that! You wally 😘

YOU HAVE MADDERS AT NUMBER 3?! Who are number 1 & 2?

And yes, of course I was talking about going down on him… I thought you hadn’t got that! You wally 😘
Mason Mount and Declan Rice.

I would just like to clarify i would go down on Madders at any given opportunity.

Last edited:
  • Heart