James Maddison #1 Greatest Showman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh girls and gays…💔
I’ll be honest, I’m fed up of talking about/hearing about/thinking about the game.
Madders was non existent yesterday, and I agree with @Rocket Queen that only Romero, VDV and Kulu turned up (I’ll add Richy into that too, for his cameo)

I’m not mad at our Madders, I could never be. What I am upset about, is that if the result had been more favourable… we’d have got the nipple content we’re so desperately after.

Side note - yes VDV is ridiculously handsome. My heart broke for that little beauty, when his goal was disallowed by a fecking whisker by stoopid VAR.
Yes yes and YES to all of this 💙 must admit forgot about Richy and you are so right - he was up for it. Gutted for VDV for the disallowed goal but loved the badge kissing. Onwards we move and Thursday we go again! X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was feeling sad for you and then this part made me laugh 😂.

I think you know by now, I can’t go too many posts without mentioning nips 😅
---
Yes yes and YES to all of this 💙 must admit forgot about Richy and you are so right - he was up for it. Gutted for VDV for the disallowed goal but loved the badge kissing. Onwards we move and Thursday we go again! X
We’re so lucky to have VDV. I bloody love Richy and his pure shithousery.

Yesterday was really unfortunate. But looking forward to Thursday; always enjoy the trip to bridge (as there’s normally always a fight 🤣)
I just want us to get revenge on Poch. That bloody game in November should never have happened like it did. Time to put it right 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He looks so hot in all black 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I feel like a pervert for making this but he does insist on shoving it in our faces all the time 😂
3B3BC175-A212-4F77-9225-ABFFCCA33A0B.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Well I insist he shoves it somewhere, whether my face or my arse, I'm not fussed. 😆

But god I love how exhibitionist he is with that big cock. Proud of it and rightly so.
I’m saving that gif for the next person who calls him pencil dick 😂.
---
Looking so fit with a fresh haircut 😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart