James & Clair Buckley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things must be bad, instead of just saying where she bought the jumper,posting a link so is it an affiliate link ? As usual not declared. On IG she posted about him being in the play again, only comment she responded to was Vicky Pattison, 'if you want to see it again let me know and we'll grab cocktails '. Claire seems more interested in celebs and freebies. No doubt vlogs will reduce or stop ,James actually working means Claire has less interest if any in the vlogs
Wtf is that jumper

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the podcast channel on youtube. The second video highlights just how nasty Claire can be. Yelling at James telling him to STFU. Saying how angry she gets in traffic if people leave a big gap to the point she gets right up their backside to prove a point. She yells through most of the podcast. He seems to focus on his cards,so just how much is scripted/prompted or natural. Also adverts every 5 minutes. More and more Claire seems disinterested in vlogging and the podcast now. She yelled at him for talking over her then continued to talk and yell over him

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Used to love their vlogs when they started out. Now find them really grabby and beggy.
Hate the constant food shop, meat talk.
And clair always made out she did like a bit more serious modelling I didn’t realise it was glamour stuff. No shame there just not that way she speaks about it.

it’s petty on my part but it irks me how she sometimes likes to make out she’s oh so alternative too

• Heart
Used to love their vlogs when they started out. Now find them really grabby and beggy.
Hate the constant food shop, meat talk.
And clair always made out she did like a bit more serious modelling I didn’t realise it was glamour stuff. No shame there just not that way she speaks about it.

it’s petty on my part but it irks me how she sometimes likes to make out she’s oh so alternative too
This week's vlog James was clearly on the beg for a cordless lawnmower,he really is a tight wad until he's buying clothes/food for himself.
I'm confused why they bathe the kids,im sure they're 10 and 12, he said one of them hadn't had a bath in 4 weeks. I don't for a minute believe he's not had showers,I can't imagine Claire ignoring the kids personal hygiene she is a good mum. James shouldn't be talking about the kids personal hygiene on the vlogs,it's not right their mates could watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What a shock,no vlog because James has been busy doing 'actor stuff'. I think this will happen more now they post the podcast video which is very Ad heavy,why post vlogs and not earn when they can fill an hour long pod cast with Ads every five minutes

Reactions: 5
I wonder what scruff and scrufella will do for the pod now James is doing 2:22 again? Also does anyone else cringe when he keeps saying how fit she is all the time?

Reactions: 3
I wonder what scruff and scrufella will do for the pod now James is doing 2:22 again? Also does anyone else cringe when he keeps saying how fit she is all the time?
I get the feeling he does that for his own ego because deep down he probably thinks without being 'famous',she probably wouldn't have given him the time of day. When they did the Inbetweeners reunion,he asked that Emily Atack wasn't included as they had previously dated and he felt it was unfair to Claire. Theres an old interview with Claire floating around where she openly stated she wanted a to be with someone where she wouldn't have to work.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I get the feeling he does that for his own ego because deep down he probably thinks without being 'famous',she probably wouldn't have given him the time of day. When they did the Inbetweeners reunion,he asked that Emily Atack wasn't included as they had previously dated and he felt it was unfair to Claire. Theres an old interview with Claire floating around where she openly stated she wanted a to be with someone where she wouldn't have to work.
so Clair's basically a gold-digger

I dont understand how she has said in the past she didn't know anything about the inbetweeners, didn't know James was in it, etc. Even if you didnt watch it you knew of it- it was huge back in the day especially for her age group!

so Clair's basically a gold-digger
They were her words, it was a video of an interview for one of the lads mags she used to model for. I 100% believe she's a good mum and adores both boys,as for her and James I really don't know. I think at times she comes across as bored with the lifestyle, he's out and about with his mates and playing the 'celeb'and she's at home cleaning the toilets and endless laundry, not a very glamorous lifestyle and maybe not what she expected when they first met

Considering he's a well known "actor" their house is pretty basic tbh, I would have expected them to be in a bigger fancier home. But with only one wage throughout their marriage it might have been a struggle at some points getting a bigger mortgage.