Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, he is a bleep. You don't pay that much for Twitter without having an agenda...

Reactions: 7
just saw she said she is leaving twitter.

She is one of the celebs i despise and i can’t even hate follow because she is that annoying.

I hope elon buys instagram too so we never have to hear her and her stupid opinions ever again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So she's leaving for fear that Musk will relax current restrictions placed on free speech. The woman is a raving lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s presently very fashionable to say you won’t use Twitter because of Musk so of course JJ has said this.

I think at some point (possibly in 48 hours) celebrities will decide that in order to “challenge” Musk or something they *must* tweet, at which point I’d fully expect JJ to be back.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you Musk, she won't be missed. I hope he buys everywhere she's got an account so she's nowhere to go. I love how the buyout has triggered her wokeness. Why she has to announce her departure like she's a airport departure lounge I do not know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's full of hot air. Just like all those bleeding heart hollywood liberals who said they would leave the USA if DT was elected president and....they didn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh please, she's not leaving Twitter. She won't get enough attention and fawning over her otherwise. Narcs gotta have her supply.

Reactions: 16
She is a duck stain but so is Elon.. You know she'll be back. Has she officially deactivated yet or not?

Reactions: 2
She's of course claiming to be one of loads of female celebs to come forward about having an abortion.

Is there any band wagon she hasn't jumped on?

Reactions: 12
She's of course claiming to be one of loads of female celebs to come forward about having an abortion.

Is there any band wagon she hasn't jumped on?
She first made this claim a couple of years ago… but she also claims to be left infertile due to her past ED

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.