Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a gender thread here……..
And generally we stick to discussing gender issues in the gender thread. But if someone is going to pop up with misleading statements, I will refute them with facts - whatever the subject matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
1800 was the figure, not the year.

Edit: And speaking of random and unrelated facts and comments, the comment said that 9 trans people were murdered, not murdered because they were trans. I don’t think the poster you replied to would agree with you at all on any of what you said, actually.
There’s also a common denominator in who perpetrates the violence.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Genuinely sad to see some of the views here on trans people. I don’t click into the gender thread specifically cause I don’t want to hear it. Can we get back to Jameela?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Jameela talks about trans related issues though. I find people’s views on trying to defend women’s rights genuinely sad. Everybody should live in safety and women’s sex based rights are integral to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Jameela talks about trans related issues though. I find people’s views on trying to defend women’s rights genuinely sad. Everybody should live in safety and women’s sex based rights are integral to that.
Jameela goes on about trans rights like her life depends upon it so it’s obviously going to come up on this thread and it’s not all going to be in agreement with her. I don’t randomly bring up trans issues on this thread, Jameela was prattling on on her insta stories the other day about the fact it’s not social contagion that more people are identifying as trans and that’s a ridiculous notion, it’s that they feel more comfortable doing so because of increased exposure in the media. I think that’s a load of shite so I said that on here. We can agree to disagree, I don’t actually care.

I think JJ is an idiot for not seeing the extremely high increase of numbers of young women identifying as trans men and non binary as a contagion, especially at a time in history where young women and girls are bombarded with false filtered images on social media of what they think women should look like. And the constant reports of women being murdered. Misogyny is at an all time high. I don’t blame teenage girls for wanting out of womanhood. The point is these are issues worth exploring. But instead JJ just says no, they say they’re trans then they are trans. It’s not helpful to the young women who follow her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Genuinely sad to see some of the views here on trans people. I don’t click into the gender thread specifically cause I don’t want to hear it. Can we get back to Jameela?
You can be genuinely sad all you want, as is your choice. You don’t go into the gender thread because you don’t want to discuss it, as is your choice though if you did you’d know we don’t go for “no debate” in that thread, something that Jameela preaches. We are discussing Jameela and what Jameela tweeted. Other than you feeling sad and not agreeing with what’s been posted, what’s your issue about these on-topic posts about Jameela exactly?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jameela goes on about trans rights like her life depends upon it so it’s obviously going to come up on this thread and it’s not all going to be in agreement with her. I don’t randomly bring up trans issues on this thread, Jameela was prattling on on her insta stories the other day about the fact it’s not social contagion that more people are identifying as trans and that’s a ridiculous notion, it’s that they feel more comfortable doing so because of increased exposure in the media. I think that’s a load of shite so I said that on here. We can agree to disagree, I don’t actually care.

I think JJ is an idiot for not seeing the extremely high increase of numbers of young women identifying as trans men and non binary as a contagion, especially at a time in history where young women and girls are bombarded with false filtered images on social media of what they think women should look like. And the constant reports of women being murdered. Misogyny is at an all time high. I don’t blame teenage girls for wanting out of womanhood. The point is these are issues worth exploring. But instead JJ just says no, they say they’re trans then they are trans. It’s not helpful to the young women who follow her.
Yes, we’re in agreement!

Reactions: 2
Anyway lets move on from a controversial topic people have expressed their view and are unlikely to change anyone's mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So what im reading is: you agree trans people are murdered and abused for being who they are;

an unrelated comment on how many trans ppl have murdered someone between 2008-2017;

and another random fact about how many women were killed by men in 1800?
The trans people murdered in the UK none of it was because there where trans
The majority of trans murdered are in places like Brazil where they are sex workers which sadly is a dangerous occupation for both women and trans people

The unrelated comment about trans murderers was statistically relevant

1800 woman murdered and you are like whatever....who cares

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have you seen her post on instagram today. A 'candid' shot of her and her boyfriend cuddling taken by a 'roommate' MY ARSE it was. An invisible roommate more like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does it not realise but constantly making a mountain out of a molehill, she's the only one giving it legs. She gets so involved in other celebs lives as if it's her pr she has divine right to interfere. Yet she judges celeb culture constantly. Shes so dumb.

Her kardashian obsession is funny. I don't like them, never watched the show so I don't really follow or care but I find it hilarious how they ignore her. Makes me like them lol. I wonder what narcissistic psychotic rage she goes through when they don't take her bait and engage with her.

She criticised the photoshopping of tyra in their ad but tyra herself said she doesn't care. Oh no jameela! Someone decided for themselves how they should feel and not according to your gospel. Bet she'll totally ignore it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’ll jump on any bandwagon. It’s like a desperate bid to remain relevant & so people forget she has a peculiar obsession with bees / bee adjacent stories.

Reactions: 5
Must be nice to swan around in a 5 million dollar house educating us stupid plebs about how privileged we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t remember seeing a pool or anything of her house, just sofa/bed backgrounds. She doesn’t like to show how privileged she is. Also with her ‘roommates’ like they live in a flat.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.