Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

It’s not nice that she’s being hounded but then again, she dishes it out, so karma… I knew eventually she’d be hoisted by her own petard. I don’t think this will end her career yet, but now she’s been seen as not woke enough and they’ve started eating her alive, she’ll always be having to “justify” herself.
She’s going to have to come out as something pronto. Already done queer. Could do poly I suppose, that’s quite big at the moment. Could claim that the mistake was due to her struggling with her own identity and she’s non binary too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s going to have to come out as something pronto. Already done queer. Could do poly I suppose, that’s quite big at the moment. Could claim that the mistake was due to her struggling with her own identity and she’s non binary too.
1 million percent she's about to come out as NB to try and make this go away. But she'll call it "Enby" as the circular firing squad say "NB" is racist when it doesn't mean non-black (per tweets abovd) - so she'll be a queer non-binary person of colour. Untouchable :LOL:

Edit, speaking of her being a POC (which she obviously truly is), just seen this on the Gender thread. She's now being "accused" of being a "white feminist"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m looking forward to what she comes out with next because this won’t go away quietly without her grovelling, saying she’s been ‘educated’, making a donation to a lgbtq charity….she’s got a LOT of bridges to mend with the mental Twitter crew. You just know that privately she is thinking they are a bunch of saddos but she has to play the game. She has been a very good contender in the woke Olympics up til how, she’ll not want that tarnished. It’s enjoyable to watch 🍿

Maybe now she’ll realise how insane they all are and the kind of abuse women get in real life for much less (ie simply saying trans women are trans women).
exactly, this is karma plain and simple

Reactions: 7
Just the idea that you can receive DEATH THREATS for accidentally misgendering a non binary woman shows how utterly insane the whole movement is. Death threats for calling a woman "she".

Reactions: 24
As much as I might laugh about all this I also can't get over how wild it is. Because of lunatic mobs like this, policies and language and other things are being changed. Because of a bunch of spoilt bully brats who have never heard the word no. Enough is enough, when are they going be told to piss off? I checked Twitter and this is still raging on, she is being accused of 'spitting in the trans community's face' even though she has been a vocal ally for years. Crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought this too. They/them pronouns are incoming. Or she’ll have another cancer scare. It’ll be something. She’ll be brainstorming something as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she EVER shut the duck up? It’s actually mortifying the way she taken upon the role of this hero of the LGBTQIA community. I’d imagine she isn’t very liked in that community tbh 🤣 I suppose she will blame the pAtRiArChY For the backlash 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Honestly the whole thing is over the top but she has brought this all on herself! All she needed to do was say I’m sorry I’ll do better but noooo she’s got to go down the ‘I’m sorry you’re offended’ route 🙈😂 it’s brilliantly entertaining 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly the whole thing is over the top but she has brought this all on herself! All she needed to do was say I’m sorry I’ll do better but noooo she’s got to go down the ‘I’m sorry you’re offended’ route 🙈😂 it’s brilliantly entertaining 🍿
Did she even need to apologise? The whole thing is stupid. She should have just ignored the whole debacle and waited for Twitter to move onto the next thing.

Reactions: 7
Just the idea that you can receive DEATH THREATS for accidentally misgendering a non binary woman shows how utterly insane the whole movement is. Death threats for calling a woman "she".
Did she actually get death threats or was she just chased by a swarm of (en)bees?

I’ll see myself out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She claims she receives death threats or implies she's going to kill herself as a reaction to the comments every time she tweets something tone-deaf, mistakenly offends the woke puritans or gets called out on a lie or cruel behaviour. She did it when people criticised her for her treatment of Caroline Flack - she implied she would follow her example. It's just her way of shutting down the conversation and making people back off, thus allowing her to continue behaving the way she does unchallenged. This is because she's a narcissist who doesn't feel she needs to engage with either justified pushback to her behaviour, or even with the crazy wokier-than-though fake moralists of whom she aspires to be queen, when they decide she's broken one of their increasingly-convoluted and draconian commandments.

People can't 'send' her death threats anyway because she doesn't have open DMs anywhere; it's just another low lie, just like her implied suicide threats. She's posted and quickly deleted a couple of very dramatic and exaggerated fake threats before though. She relies on the fact that people naively assume no one would be so low as to fake receiving death threats or fake suicidal ideation. This insightful article was originally titled 'Jameela Jamil and the weaponisation of suicide' before madam made a fuss about lawyers:

As others have said, there is a degree of satisfaction in seeing someone who behaves so perniciously while affecting the most vacuous kind of moral righteousness ultimately be hoist by their own petard.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She claims she receives death threats or implies she's going to kill herself as a reaction to the comments every time she tweets something tone-deaf, mistakenly offends the woke puritans or gets called out on a lie or cruel behaviour. She did it when people criticised her for her treatment of Caroline Flack - she implied she would follow her example. It's just her way of shutting down the conversation and making people back off, thus allowing her to continue behaving the way she does unchallenged. This is because she's a narcissist who doesn't feel she needs to engage with either justified pushback to her behaviour, or even with the crazy wokier-than-though fake moralists of whom she aspires to be queen, when they decide she's broken one of their increasingly-convoluted and draconian commandments.

People can't 'send' her death threats anyway because she doesn't have open DMs anywhere; it's just another low lie, just like her implied suicide threats. She's posted and quickly deleted a couple of very dramatic and exaggerated fake threats before though. She relies on the fact that people naively assume no one would be so low as to fake receiving death threats or fake suicidal ideation. This insightful article was originally titled 'Jameela Jamil and the weaponisation of suicide' before madam made a fuss about lawyers:

As others have said, there is a degree of satisfaction in seeing someone who behaves so perniciously while affecting the most vacuous kind of moral righteousness ultimately be hoist by their own petard.
Also the more she engages and tries to make amends, the more she just shows up to everyone that she doesn't actually hold the values she espouses, and doesn't even really understand what she preaches to everyone else (like talking about 'cis pronouns' as if those were things that existed).

So her only defence is to shut the whole thing down by pretending everyone is harassing her, sending her never-ending death threats and 'triggering her to the point of near death' as she once put it. She lives for the drama and to be the centre of attention, but even though she gives it out she then demands everyone fuss round her and give her special treatment when she can't take it. It would all be far more tolerable if she actually had a talent.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.