Jameela Jamil #3 Bees, cancer, saying I'm queer; all to enhance and extend my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"A cis pronoun". Christ, it's exhausting listening them come out with that kind of absolute shite

Is she saying that pronouns are cis only? How very transphobic, cishet and heteronormative!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The dumb witch should have stayed off of twitter when she thought Elon was going to purchase the platform. Glad she's getting dragged...LMAO!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Search Jameela Jamil misgender...here's the gist. She called a NB person who had the appearsnce of being a woman "she" and "a woman". so now the circular firing line of wokeness (that she happily sent others too) is turning on her.

Instead of apologising she has come back with advice for NB people on how not to get misgendered. Victim blaming essentially (not that there is an actual victim here, just a bunch of woke snowflakes crying into their keyboard)

View attachment 1550287View attachment 1550288
I am just waiting for this kind of thing to start happening across the board with this whole gender issue

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People like that give the trans community such a bad name. I've got an acquaintance who is trans (female to male) and he gets misgendered allllllll the time as he still has very feminine features. You know how he responds? Tells them not to worry at all because they weren't to know. He doesn't get offended at all because he understands there was no bad intent on their part. He finds it baffling people get their knickers in a twist over accidental misgendering.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's getting dragged so hard on the site that we can't mention on here. LOL Under the Louder with Crowder sub forum...haha it's so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m looking forward to what she comes out with next because this wonā€™t go away quietly without her grovelling, saying sheā€™s been ā€˜educatedā€™, making a donation to a lgbtq charityā€¦.sheā€™s got a LOT of bridges to mend with the mental Twitter crew. You just know that privately she is thinking they are a bunch of saddos but she has to play the game. She has been a very good contender in the woke Olympics up til how, sheā€™ll not want that tarnished. Itā€™s enjoyable to watch šŸæ

Maybe now sheā€™ll realise how insane they all are and the kind of abuse women get in real life for much less (ie simply saying trans women are trans women).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m looking forward to what she comes out with next because this wonā€™t go away quietly without her grovelling, saying sheā€™s been ā€˜educatedā€™, making a donation to a lgbtq charityā€¦.sheā€™s got a LOT of bridges to mend with the mental Twitter crew. You just know that privately she is thinking they are a bunch of saddos but she has to play the game. She has been a very good contender in the woke Olympics up til how, sheā€™ll not want that tarnished. Itā€™s enjoyable to watch šŸæ

Maybe now sheā€™ll realise how insane they all are and the kind of abuse women get in real life for much less (ie simply saying trans women are trans women).
Nah, Jameela Jamil has been on the side of abusing others and lying right from the getgo. I mean look at her lying about being queer after that dance show? Its always all about her. She's a medicore actress at best.

Reactions: 11
I mean I'm glad to see her getting a taste of her own medicine but that lot are full on nuts. Imagine actually being triggered by the letters NB šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Couldnā€™t have happened to a more deserving person.

Itā€™s not nice that sheā€™s being hounded but then again, she dishes it out, so karmaā€¦ I knew eventually sheā€™d be hoisted by her own petard. I donā€™t think this will end her career yet, but now sheā€™s been seen as not woke enough and theyā€™ve started eating her alive, sheā€™ll always be having to ā€œjustifyā€ herself.

Reactions: 9

Itā€™s not nice that sheā€™s being hounded but then again, she dishes it out, so karmaā€¦ I knew eventually sheā€™d be hoisted by her own petard. I donā€™t think this will end her career yet, but now sheā€™s been seen as not woke enough and theyā€™ve started eating her alive, sheā€™ll always be having to ā€œjustifyā€ herself.
Thats the problem with living in an online purity spiral: at the top, the views may be nice and it may be an easy position to cast scorn on those below but I hear itā€™s very slippery and one misstep will see you sliding down and down and downā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pink News have written an article criticising her. She has always been a vocal ally but they can't even give her a pass on this one 'mistake' that isn't even a mistake

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Yeah, and I hopefully this will be also a great opportunity for her past lies come to light and reach more people

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.