Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I like the account, he isnt afraid to make fun of himself & its a lot more entertaining then some of the home accounts on there.

Reactions: 4

Eyesdown

It’s ironic when people that post on this site don’t understand how other people can hate on somebody 🤷‍

edit: I actually really like them, their house is stunning just find some people on this site very hypocritical at times!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

NoseyNeb

I just found this account, why does he feel the need to wear no top constantly? Blatantly for followers, I bet he doesn’t reply to many people either as he will think he’s above the rest of them. I enjoyed his stories for a day or 2 but it’s getting ridiculous now and boring 💆🏽‍♂️
He does reply, almost immediately if he isn't working, he's very chatty actually and also on his personal account too. He's not an up his own arse ignoramus, he's a decent guy, excited to have bought his first home with his girlfriend and wanted to share his new home journey and have a laugh too, like he does on his personal account.

And here we go again. Taking from small business's to adorn his new home. Now his mum has set up an account (Orchardlodge_home)to do the same! She can afford to buy most things (by the looks of her house) but she is now following in the foot steps of her son Jake Quickenden by doing the 'Hinch Hint'! Put your hands in your pockets and buy/support the products of the small business's and review them, stop poncing its an ugly trait!

He's jumping on the ponce band wagon like the rest of them!
What an ignorant comment about his mum Lisa. It was in fact her personal account, which Jake changed to a home account, she's coming out of her shell and her confidence is growing as she's interacting more, so it's been a positive change. As for 'she doesn't need gifted shit because she can afford it judging by her house', she works hard, her partner works hard, she clearly does put her hands on her pockets, because her house is well furnished and kitted out before she even started her Instagram account, so she's not 'poncing' from anyone.
Like it or not Jake is a celebrity, an a list or a z list isn't important here, a lot of celebs are gifted stuff on Instagram, a lot of celebs are paid to advertise, because they already have a big following to reach, so why single him out?

Last edited:

Irishgirl

I find Jake so funny and breath of fresh air,loves to take the piss out of himself too. I didn’t realise how funny he was until I started following him for his love island commentary he Was hilarious

Scotgirl

l like jake he makes me laugh hes down to earth theres nothing fake about him unlike some bigger accounts whose name we dont need to mention, l would personally love his account to get bigger than the woman we love to hate

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Saps

To be fair I think he is very relatable and real.
It is tiring having a new baby. It is a steep learning curve being a new parent.
They have done the MTV show so probably have to post about him as part of the contract.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Disneylover

VIP Member
She's dating Ross Worswick would you believe (had to go to insta to confirm that was his surname)

I agree with all the positive comments about Jake, I love his account, and his positivity....
Ah right, thanks for reply x
Never heard of him lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1