Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury

Who’s going to win?

• Tommy

Votes: 130 62.5%
  • Jake

Votes: 78 37.5%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I’d make a thread for anyone who wanted to discuss this as it has been requested!

Reactions: 5
I feel like Jake will win. Purely cos he has such a humongous ego, and I don’t see him being so up for it if he wasn’t confident he’d win!

Reactions: 4
I think Jake will win because he's just a nasty bastard so has that anger behind him, whereas Tommy is just a total clown 😆

Reactions: 6
Probably unpopular opinion but I really hope Tommy wins I hate Jp!!!
I don't think that's an unpopular opinion at all, especially amongst fight fans. I have my doubt he will though as

1) jake Paul's fights have always been rigged to some degree, possibly completely. Although This is the first time he is facing an opponent his age size and and actual current boxer and would the Fury family accept a rigged fight?

2) Tommy just seems...a bit tit.

• Heart
I had never heard of JP before this fight with Tommy. I think Tommy will win - he is a boxer, JP isn't.

I do wonder if Tyson will disown Tommy like he said he would. Seems pretty cruel.

Reactions: 3
Tommy for the win. Jake Paul is an absolute wanker and is very clearly shitting himself. Putting money on a definite fury knock out

Reactions: 6
Do we know what time it will be shown in UK?? I'm convincing my partner to watch it with me but he gets up at 5:30 hahah

Reactions: 1
I think JP is going to get a fright. I saw their weigh in, Tommy looks a beast.
---
I really don't think that is the case here. He will never fight again if he does lose. And, apparently, his family will disown him.
I agree - I don't think hes the type to throw a fight for money. Its his family rep too.

tommy does have about 2 brain cells but he looks massive, jake is definitely more clued up 🤣 maybe a bit more nasty but doesn’t always get you far in a fight. Could go either way

Reactions: 4
I wonder how it genuinely makes Tommy feel when they can’t even get through the press conference for HIS fight without continually mentioning Tyson. It must be a HUGE pressure and maybe even hurtful (from a personal point, even though he had a good poker face). He is never going to compare to Tyson so it just seems unfair.
I’m looking forward to this fight. I don’t mind either really but think I want JP to win just for the drama and aftermath 🙊

Reactions: 2
I wonder how it genuinely makes Tommy feel when they can’t even get through the press conference for HIS fight without continually mentioning Tyson. It must be a HUGE pressure and maybe even hurtful (from a personal point, even though he had a good poker face). He is never going to compare to Tyson so it just seems unfair.
I’m looking forward to this fight. I don’t mind either really but think I want JP to win just for the drama and aftermath 🙊
Probably to thick to think that deep into it to be honest

• Haha
Confession: I can’t believe I am saying this but I actually feel a bit sorry for Tommy. Like another poster said, he will never live up to his brother’s reputation and his family have said they will disown him if he loses, then his dad goes and agrees to this “All or Nothing” money deal… the pressure on Tommy must be crazy!

Reactions: 16