Jake Little

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes closed his jakelittle account and now he is Using its.lindalouise its still got a big following i thibk cos he likes being in drag and plus the drama

Reactions: 1
I only just realised this is the guy who was under Mankey in the Rising Stars lol

Such a beg on the rising stars going live like half the day its about time people wised up to gifting

Jake had the police round tonight and as you do, stayed on live during the whole time.

Jas looks absolutely dreadful every time he is on screen. He looks exhausted despite neither of them doing anything but staying indoors on live all day.

Jake had the police round tonight and as you do, stayed on live during the whole time.

Jas looks absolutely dreadful every time he is on screen. He looks exhausted despite neither of them doing anything but staying indoors on live all day.
Surprised jas ain't been on begging for bingo money.

Reactions: 2
Jake is back on live again with some new found drama, begging for money towards a car. He is the one ‘creator’ i physically cannot stand. Everything with him and his boyfriend is always somebody else’s fault, never theirs. Maybe Jake go get a job, and work and stop relying on everyone around you to fund your fake fame.

Well hes more or less cancelled even his drag queen acct dont get anyone in hes banned then in then banned thennin and now not making any folllwers