Jake Little

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s an absolute twit who thinks he’s amazing!! His drag is so basic and his bf is an utter bleep. All they do is slag other people off….maybe look in a mirror

Reactions: 1
He’s an absolute twit who thinks he’s amazing!! His drag is so basic and his bf is an utter bleep. All they do is hag other people off….maybe look in a mirror
Oh when ever there a sniff of drama his up on it, like flies around tit.

He's boyfriend always on the chats arguing with everyone aswell.

Reactions: 2
Defo needs a few tips with his drag, that’s for sure. It’s not even basic.. it’s awful.

Awful 😂😂😂😂

the pair of them of just so bad. They did a go fund me for their holiday as it got cancelled or something I can’t remember what and they lost their money…..then expected us to pay!

Jas certainly thinks he’s something special and has an option on absolutely everything

the best bit is when they fall out with each other which they do quite often 😂😂

These are another lot of tiktok begs, especially Jas. Currently on his live with the title 'lets get the gifts ROLLIN.' Everytime I join his live he's always asking what the new gifts are and how he's not seen them.. Hoping he will be sent them. Its like another Lucy and a carousel.

Omg so glad I found a thread for this 2!!!! They are the definition of begs. Jas was on the other week moaning he had no money for cigs etc. begging people to send gifts just get a job!!

Reactions: 3
Omg so glad I found a thread for this 2!!!! They are the definition of begs. Jas was on the other week moaning he had no money for cigs etc. begging people to send gifts just get a job!!
A few months ago when he did his wax business he was basicilly begging for sales. Telling everyone he can only go to bingo if he got sales by x time. X time came and he went off live cos he was sulking he didn't have enough bingo funds. An hour later he popped up with a body shop bundle telling everyone he can go to the evening games if he sells this bundle. duck off!!

Jake has now taken Linda to zoom and you need to pay a entry fee.. Would be interested how much he's charging..

They always seem to be involved in a TikTok drama.
Jas is always “piping” up to people in the comments. I’m not a fan of either of them to be quiet honest.

They always seem to be involved in a TikTok drama.
Jas is always “piping” up to people in the comments. I’m not a fan of either of them to be quiet honest.
Him and Jas were screaming at Holly Stanley yesterday and then today they are defending her and all over her

Could honestly say so much about these two. Biggest beggars going, spend their lives down the bingo hall. They will argue & fall out with everyone and anyone… including Jakes family but act like the closest family ever.
They love to plaster their lives all over social media.. wasn’t long ago Jake hated Jas, they had broken up, he was calling the bingo hall watching him.
Jas is addicted to gambling but Jake encourages it.

I would rather give my money to someone who deserves it than gift these idiots. His ‘shows’ are not worth to pay for at all. Same outfit & makeup, whatever those stupid leggings he wears are awful.

They are desperate to be noticed by a big tiktok creator. Jas was in a live over the weekend plugging Jake to everyone saying it’s his birthday on Tuesday and to send him gifts.

Could honestly say so much about these two. Biggest beggars going, spend their lives down the bingo hall. They will argue & fall out with everyone and anyone… including Jakes family but act like the closest family ever.
They love to plaster their lives all over social media.. wasn’t long ago Jake hated Jas, they had broken up, he was calling the bingo hall watching him.

I would rather give my money to someone who deserves it than gift these idiots. His ‘shows’ are not worth to pay for at all. Same outfit & makeup, whatever those stupid leggings he wears are awful.

They are desperate to be noticed by a big tiktok creator. Jas was in a live over the weekend plugging Jake to everyone saying it’s his birthday on Tuesday and to send him gifts.
Did you see all the presents he got sent! Someone gifted him a load of money in a card too! Horrible people

Did you see when it was Jas birthday and jake took the money out of his card. Thsy had a argument and while he was out, he recieved a card for Jas off one of his admins and he took the money out. To try and curve his gambling addiction.

Omg he is so funny a proper drama queen i can watch him for ages hes more panto queen then drag queen

Jake is very nasty and manipulative. He knows what he’s doing and uses it to his advantage

he’ll get in with bigger accounts than him then stir some kind of drama up to get himself more views but he’s very clever in making it like he’s the victim

Jake is very nasty and manipulative. He knows what he’s doing and uses it to his advantage

he’ll get in with bigger accounts than him then stir some kind of drama up to get himself more views but he’s very clever in making it like he’s the victim
Oh okay so hes not such a nice guy I thought he was

I usually quite like drag queens, find their humour funny bla bla bla but I can’t see it with this one. I watched his other account where its all him as Linda and I’m just not feeling the vibe.

Lots his stuffs funnt mumz even uf not such nuce guy there’s plenty of drama sll over the app not just his part