Jade Goody

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think bb did her dirty televising the bullying. They should have dealt with it off camera. What she did was terrible, ganged up on one person, turned people against Shilpa. But by televising it, she was destroyed.
I actually think they tried but it was just too big. I remember a sister programme called Big Brother’s Big Brain where they wheeled out a tame psychiatrist to basically say it was all Shilpa’s fault … at the same time the Oxo cube argument was kicking off In real time.
In her first outing on Big Brother she was heavily coached and protected because of how she was behaving and then she was the same on Back to Reality.
That whole series of Big Brother was awful, from Ken Russel to just about everything else.

Reactions: 3
Yes,funeral not far from me,lotsof peeps watching the ‘procession’ it sickened me..Yes sad she was young,but I detested her.That also prat of hers nasty bastard,hevwas,thank duck we hardly hear of him now.
I didn't like her when she was alive, her death didn't change my opinion of her. Lots of people get somehow 'elevated to sainthood' after they die, you see it even with non famous people

Reactions: 10
I didn't like her when she was alive, her death didn't change my opinion of her. Lots of people get somehow 'elevated to sainthood' after they die, you see it even with non famous people
Very true there is a Welsh saying if you want real respect die. But she really was gross she must have been a nightmare in school.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry for what happened to her but I couldn’t stand her. She believed that because she was “half black“, it wasn’t possible for her to be racist to an Indian woman 🙄 She was an ignorant and cruel person.

Reactions: 7