Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hockeyplayer16

I really miss Jade, I can't find anyone who's vlogs I like as much. Is anyone else still clinging onto hope that she might come back 😔

Reactions: 1

mai_24

I like Jade but always found Matt a bit creepy. He seemed to be way too in to her to the point where I would find it annoying. He obviously wasn't as in to her as he made out though. Seems strange that he was saying she was perfect and he was happy whenever she was in the room in one of their videos last year.

Reactions: 1

Hockeyplayer16

As it seems like Jade is 💯 gone from the internet now, does anyone have recommendations for similar vloggers?

Wholesome weekly/daily vlogs kinda vibe, women in their 20s or 30s who are normal but aspirational / trying to better themselves. Disney lovers or not, I don’t really mind. I’ve really struggled to find a Jade replacement. She was somehow really relatable and not boring.

Not sure if anyone is still active on this thread but I’m guessing no one has links to Jades non-Disney vlogs that they downloaded? They were my ultimate comfort watch and so gutted she’s taken them all down!