Jacqui Twohig & John Paul O'Connor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both personal trainers,were married and living down in Kerry. Jacqueline left Jp with their son and moved back up to Dublin to family.accusations of abuse and unsafe environment.
JP has gone online to say his son has been kidnapped 🫣 pure narssatic behaviour.JP forgets kerry can be a small place 👀
Was known for cheating behind her back with "clients",Rumours swirling around of been on swingers websites also.
Ava van rose was an ex girlfriend of his-enough said .
Beat up a guy a few years ago which was known as a hate crime .
A blind person could see Jacqui was not happy ,very controlled environment.. Prior to JP Jacqui had a VERY successful business,Jp made her join his PT business, sell her car and allow him buy a jeep for himself 👀

If every mother of your children -3 mothers in fact ...walk away from "abuse" surely they all can't be wrong???

JP has now said online he will be going for full custody of their son or make Jacqui move back down to Tralee .

Sad to see it play out on SM, especially for Jack’s sake. I’ve followed Jacqui for a good while. He seems like a knob 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Sad to see it play out on SM, especially for Jack’s sake. I’ve followed Jacqui for a good while. He seems like a knob 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agree. Surely he should have a bit more cop on than to broadcast their personal matters all over SM. He seems like a creep!

Does anybody know exactly what happened.
No one will ever know the full story, there is always his side, her side and the truth is some combination of that.

I’d say his version of her leaving is pretty accurate, she said nothing and ran back to Dublin.

His view of why she did it and her view I imagine are vastly different and it seems unlikely she is going to give her side on social media.

I do find it strange she was recording herself crying etc but then again I don’t post on social media and haven’t taken a picture of myself in years never mind multiple times daily

This guy plays the single dad pity card so much, there has to be a reason he has 4 kids from three different relationships with none living with him. Also he goes on about missing the youngest in Dublin so much since he moved back up there at Xmas yet 6 months later he has only made the journey twice to Dublin and that wasn’t even to see jack it was for other reasons. It’s the mother who comes to Kerry all the time to facilitate visits.

Reactions: 4
Jacqui looks a complete and utter control freak this is clearly evident in her social media posts, she has extreme obsessive tendencys! No one can be that obsessed with "steps" without it being extremely unhealthy. Someone with control issues can be very hard to be in a relationship with

Reactions: 1