Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chablis1

VIP Member
Poor Jack isn't particularly bright. If you're going to lie at least make it not totally obvious.

She's had so many people blowing smoke up her she genuinely believes her own hype. Well done for doing recipes for people that have never had to budget, but any originality or genuineness left many years ago. Makes me think she voluntarily chose hardship to pretend to be a common person for attention to get a media career.
Without a doubt 💅🏻

Horatio

VIP Member
She has been given a column in metro.co.uk starting today, she should be pleased but no, first thing she does is have a dig at Jamie Oliver for using capers in his television show, then goes on to use them herself in her 'recipe' (mashed up sardines on toast). She really comes across as spiteful and unpleasant, why is any media outlet giving her airtime?
Link please I must see this

Falkor

VIP Member
I wonder if the reason she hasn't filed her accounts is because she's scared people will see the truth. This is a person with several bestselling books giving her regular royalties, quite aside from the all the streams of income she has, including actual begging. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she's on six figures. This idea that she's living on tinned hoops etc is just insanity.
Unless she's turning over more than £10m a year, she doesn't have to file a profit and loss statement, so we probably won't find out.

Mustard

VIP Member
And when the angry vegans came for her for talking about eating meat (I mean, considering how much she banged on about veganism, she was asking for it) she blamed the switch on her failing health 😄

Ding ding ding! Bet it’s 100% self diagnosed too.
Did she say which type of ED she has? There are several different types and the problems can vary in severity.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
She made a shit show of the recipe she did on this morning. My god she looked like a amateur, over filled the dish so when she put on the dried looking mash it went everywhere. :rolleyes:
Just watched the Fish pie clip from last week...I mean fair play for doing it on telly but I'm still not a fan.

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
Huh, I think she’s going to go full Munchie. We’ve already had the severe arthritis and walking stick, but the allergies are taking her into Jameela Jamil territory.

Let me know if she claims chronic fatigue syndrome, or Ehler Dankos syndrome, or POTS, or fibromyalgia, or lupus, or Lyme disease. Munchies love those 😆
What is a munchie?

Pretty sure her mother has fibro