Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Just made this flowchart to illustrate the Jack Cycle (for anyone new to Jack Monroe). Yes it's low quality and the images are squished, but I'm not apologising because I spent longer working on this than Jack spent working on the VBI. I think it's a banger.

1717765969440.png

ETA: I didn't have enough room for any of the things. Chart needs to be bigger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
😬

1000003391.jpg

Edit: in the interest of being FORENSIC I've just checked her Patreon and it's still accepting new subscriptions. So yeah, someone (be it guest or Patreon themselves) has some explaining to do.*

*It's guest. It's always guest.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 108

Geetbo

VIP Member
Recap - guest is back. She looks like she’s been twatted in the face with a mallet and is wearing a dead dog on her head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Ms Biscuit

The way she keeps saying "at the office," trying to hint she has a job. And friends or coworkers.

Desperate for people to ask.

Grow up, FFS. Here's what an adult would say: "I started a new job! I'm very excited!" Or "I've been spending a lot of time volunteering at the offices of a cause I support! It's so rewarding!"

Not our Jack. "So, look at these posters at THE OFFICE, which is a place you are supposed to ask me about." "I found a baseball cap at THE OFFICE." (meaningful pause) "The cap makes me look young and smol and young." (Waits for reaction) "Did I mention I have been inside an OFFICE?"

• Haha
Reactions: 94
If this were true, she would have said something to her Glastonbury sized Twitter following asking people to cancel their subscriptions.
  1. Post on Twitter, facebook, insta, "Dear Patreons, I've been hacked, please cancel your subs immediately."
  2. contact patreon support to get her account back and refund everyone who's paid up during the hack.
  3. Contact the police as this is a clear case of criminal behaviour.
She did none of those things.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 93

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I don’t understand what she’s saying here. Is she trying to say someone has been accessing her phone whilst she’s sleeping and deleting her tweets?

View attachment 2979327
Don't worry Jack, if it happens again you can always just check tattle, where we too document your snippets of good times and scrapbooking of positive memories. You'rewelcome 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 89

shugabug23

Chatty Member
You fucking WHAT, pal?! So the people idiots who’ve been paying you for *checks notes* nothing… Patreon just keeping that money and you’ve never tried to, I dunno, ask them to assist you in getting back into the account?

Call your mate Simon Harris, even he’s got better lies to tell ya muppet! 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

Potatoes O’Houlihan

Chatty Member
One of the detractors on X has very neatly laid out all the details of her Patreon and how much she hasn’t delivered plus the lies etc (I know not everyone supports this lot but they are often on point - IMO)
I’ve seen a few highlighting her new profile that she has obviously carefully constructed and they are rightly pointing out that if her Patreon is inaccessible to her then WHY is there still a link to it on her shiny ✨new ✨and fresh profile?? I think it’s good to have it laid out clearly like that on a platform like that for all to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

kachoochoo

VIP Member
trifle defender had lunch with nigella (and others) today!

hahahahahahahahahahaaa

(not squigged cos they're all fairly big accounts)

IMG_20240606_212906.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83