Jack Monroe #472 I don't live online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, I've gone from being furious over her DV comment to howling over nose erections and patreon tanking. This really is a great time to be alive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Hahaha what? She's been consistently attempting to remain in the public eye for 10 years. Nothing secretive or isolated in sight - in fact making tit up for even more coverage. I swear at this point I don't believe she's ever been 'in recovery' for a single second.
Neither

Reactions: 15
ED2AC311-1A2B-4AF8-B621-37F512D82288.jpeg

I don’t understand how someone who claims to be the poorest poor and the saddest sad etc etc can talk like this? Like how can you be smug when you’re also clawing and howling at the sky?

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I refuse to believe her doctor prescribed her codeine, tramadol, benzos AND zopiclone when my GP refused to give me more than one month's supply of zopliclone 🍉 so has she just admitted she would get them illegally?

• Wow
Reactions: 74
View attachment 1928246

Oh you like cup soups when you're depressed do you squig? WELL I MAKE RISOTTO IN THE MICROWAVE WITH MINE. But the expensive cup soups are only for a treat! Normally I make cup soups out of coffee grounds and the chicken seasoning out of supernoodles that I find in a puddle.
You like those soups squig? Yeah well I also make stew out of the cardboard box they come in, just add fat garlic and scant seasoning to smol ripped up pieces of soup box.
completed it mate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Already did. It’s inside your nose it’s called erectile mucosa and regulates the amount of coke air coming in and out. It can’t change the shape of your nose, the nose shape is controlled by the cartilage and outer skin.

Jack is basically claiming her nose got a hard on 🍆
Imagine your nose getting a stiffy every time you spot someone you fancy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I hope she gets banned for the DV comment

Doesn’t she threaten to sue everyone these days, how disappointing.

Reactions: 54
J1g Jack with the fat nose makes me laugh. She's off her head. Stoned. Sniffy, nasal and prone to imaginary wittiness all in her mind.
how much does it cost ? A pretty penny I bet.
By way of a benchmark, Jared O'Mara, the ex-MP who stands accused of faking parliamentary expenses to fund his coke habit, appears to have been spending about £10k a month. The material was likely shared between him and a couple of his mates - so maybe £3-4k or so per month for someone who seems to have been a fairly heavy binge user with many Jack-like attributes.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.