Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Evening all. I had to share a moment from my day at work; currently working on audits and quarterly analysis of various things. Had a meeting with the team today to discuss progress. Asked a colleague how they were getting on and….they said….’still grunking through the July stuff’…..frauen, I was thrilled. I felt like a Freemason, but in a good way.
Omg omg omg

Literally my dream to meet a fellow frau in real life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
6h ago - DIVA tweet in defence of Jack for all the hard work she does for people in poverty.

1h ago - DIVA advertise a position for an intern. Great opportunity for someone, perhaps from a working class background to get their voice heard perhaps? Oh yeah, it’s unpaid unless you basically beg them for some travel expenses

173528B1-7432-4057-8654-C328A3DAC551.jpeg

Makes u think.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 111
In summary (but not good enough to be a thread summary) - it’s all fucking kicking off on Twitter!!!

Blue tickers, leftist shitposters, mid sized accounts (20k odd+), random blokes from out of no where, and even fucking FRANCES WHETMAN are getting a sly little kick in. Mind blowingly some minds have only just been changed following the Queen’s death/Jack going full weird medal wearing dad royalist on Twitter?? Once again fraus the slop thickens!!

97426762-C700-40AC-BF62-DEBBB0E61B0A.jpeg

Oh and the usual criminal and civil legal threats we’ve been listening to since early 2020 too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Shawads

VIP Member
Should also add, being wheeled out on morning shows and radio shows to regurgitate hunger hurts and how mean bullies ob the Internet bully me is NOT helping the poor at all.
As a real lefty , I'm sick to death of lefties screeching how much jack does to help people and to raise awareness.
We all fucking know.
All of us. Rich, poor, managing, doing ok, struggling etc, me all know about the great divide. We all know about supermarket budget ranges. As people have said on hereso many times, do some real work, signposting, you were up Martin Lewis's arse, you could have easily filled a big gap by doing real signposting for actual resources in a similar style to him, you really could have made your own niche if you knew about more charities than just the Trussell trust: you could have made an actual difference.

Those of us who need to cut corners are already doing it and those who aren't but need to, need more practical advice and support than your £20 baskets of utter deceit and whingeing at middle class festivals about how people are mean to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 110
Went to go check if Google search volume for Jack had increased this weekend, it hasn’t, but interesting compared the past 12 months with the past 90 days (or 3 months) that whilst Jack Monroe tattle has been her highest search query in both periods, the discrepancy between that term and “Jack Monroe recipes” has widened significantly (pls see attached images). Then thought why not compare the two lifetime, and look, what a sight! Pretty much since the inception of these threads we’ve had more interest than her slop. The steep incline in that line suggests her tattle has been at its most searched for over the last couple of weeks…. Makes u think!

50610D72-759D-454E-8E8D-826770DBFB20.jpeg

F0892619-DD7F-45B1-9A5A-F62D9A185D6E.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
The best thing about those diva comments is that not one references her sexuality. No one gives a crap if she's a lesbian, bi, trans, NB, they just want financial questions answered.

• Heart
Reactions: 105

LavaFlake

VIP Member
The social media intern at Diva is having a completely normal day at the office I see.
If they have a social manager I actually feel so bad for them 😭 This support message is probably a request directly from Head Honcho Linda Ripper Riley. Someone on 25k pa in London whose workplace benefits are likely pizza nights on deadline day and free fruit and coffee simply doesn't get paid enough to deal with this shit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103

encore

So happy for DIVA. This is the most engagement their Twitter has seen in forever 🥰 go well, pals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Kelly is emerging as a unique kind of heroine here - 30something lifestyle blogger who won't be pushed around by Jack.

What's really interesting to me is that a month ago, Kelly would have been celebrated on Tattle as a brave pioneering outlier. At last, someone stands up to Jack!

Now, Kelly is part of a group including Trifle, Molly and that academic poverty scholar, who just won't let it drop. It's changed a lot since... when, July?
I think HH2 was a big turning point. It contained nonsense that didn't require an honorary degree in Jack Monroe Lore to see through. Followed quickly by Molly was like a one-two punch. People were emboldened to take the piss out of rinsed hoops and Jack lost control of the narrative.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
A small correction from TT is needed: Jack passed on the money that OTHER PEOPLE donated. Jack did not donate anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 100
I dont think the pdf is helping matters at all, they ate alerting more people to it, they have snarked at a few posters and they are hiding peoples replies. It all looks dodgy as hell. Imagine seeing a pdf put out a post about someone in their troop being trolled and then hiding the replies, that are bascially people asking the same question or making the same complaint.

Imagine tescos putting out a product, saying something like some of you dislike it but we love it , and then hiding the replies of people saying, the product is faulty, damaged, doesnt work.... i mean you would be hard pushed to buy it wouldnt you
Lanie I love you/the fact you call it “the PDF” like it’s gained sentience.

The PDF is indeed making matters worse, Linda Riley is platforming an actual scammer who owes tens of thousands out to her victims. Amazingly this isn’t the worst thing she’s ever done so she’s yet another trash supporting character in this sorry tale!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Lurkingandlaughing

I know its offtopic but its about monetising exposure. When I was young and foolish I ended up on the ffront cover of the daily mail(pre-internet) for something which my employer did not approve of but which was justified. Anyway in the weeks where I was at home having gone off sick having narrowly avoided suspension, my post stopped for a couple of days. Then it arrived. In three sacks. Some of it just addressed with my name and home town. I had to sit and go through that post, cards and money money money. Fivers, tenners, coins taped to cards. It was hundreds of pounds from one Daily Mail headline pre-internet. We underestimate what exposure national media gives and what it means to be a made into a national symbol and how much revenue there is in just recognition.

On a bit of a tangent its quite interesting that the age of the internet and social media mean gossip about a celebrity now has to be done anonymously whereas large scale grifting of that kind of exposure is done openly.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
Hats are in.
To mark the occasion.

Just 12 low cost monthly payments of £86 and yours in 3 years. Guaranteed delivery.

*Please note. Guarantee of delivery does not mean delivery is guaranteed. Hats purchased online may be posted in 2050, but probably wont be.

Screenshot_20220919-234141-01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97