Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I wonder if the pov pixie will pick a side yet on the Depp/Heard trial now a verdict has been reached. It’s still divisive so probably not. Or she will pick a side then flip flop on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Steroid injections are a last resort kinda treatment. If her arthritis existed was as bad she says, then she'd be seeing a physio, doing exercises, and finding ways to manage pain. She's lying. She's stolen it off her mum. (Her mum would be in need of such injections, by all accounts, she does have it quite badly.)
Oh no, don't get me wrong, I'm sure she isn't telling the full truth as usual, I just had a curiosity about what is used and where because I had more than 2, I wondered if there were different rules depending on target areas 😊

• Heart

Hollaaa

VIP Member
As for those shoes I've worn shoes like that not for a long time mind you, they are OK but if she paid 225 quid for them she's been robbed blind
When I wore shoes like that I wore them to work.
Oh this will count as 'work', alright. If the taxes are ever gotten around to, the shoes will be a business expense.

• Wow

NellieBoo

VIP Member
My app is my auntie memories from my childhood, she used to bin anything that was in her way. 😂 If you wanted to keep it you put it away immediately.
That's a good system! Can be applied to many areas of life 🙂.

FYI. I think it's ok if you take the cupboard doors off CAREFULLY and store them CAREFULLY in such a long term rental, JackaMel. But please don't. Because I'm scared of the insides.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
Top tip: to FORENSICALLY save money, simply use your LASER SHARP FOCUS to ignore your tax returns*

* in my opinion, m’lord

• Haha
Reactions: 15