Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
How lucky that she had enough reusable silicon bags for such a large amount of fish, must have been saving them for such an occasion.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
How lucky that she had enough reusable silicon bags for such a large amount of fish, must have been saving them for such an occasion.
This is hitting the nail squarely on the head. Did someone upthread say that she had 60 portions of fish? Them bags are 10 quid for 12, so that's 50 quids worth of silicone fucking sandwich bags just sitting around waiting to be used....or, and this seems more likely, this is a premeditated 'gift' = her agent has been onto them and done a deal. 'Gift' is a very loose term which can often be confused with 'payment'.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

Peeky_Mink

I think I might listen to some of Jack's singing in my lunch break later.

Fyi Fraus I've had a username change. Was previously lalalala123. Thankyou and fuck off x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

NP

VIP Member
She must have the search results for her name on Twitter bookmarked and she just presses refresh every minute. She pops up even when she’s not tagged (but don’t you dare tag the person in when she’s trying to start a pile-on)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
She's actually being astonishingly rude about other people's work, isn't she?

Imagine NigellaMum tweeting "haha, those baklava look shit" about someone else's efforts.

• Haha
  • Heart

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
That's a no then

No wonder she needs dinosaur naps. I tire reading her frantic tweets
The weirdest thing about that was she thought tabloid journalists would be interested in a no mark having a for sale sign put outside her RENTED bungalow by mistake.

Jack hun if they weren't interested in on your past as a sex worker, they are not going to be interested in you acting like a demented lumberjack

• Haha

Boyo

VIP Member
No congratulatory tweet for MR then? And after all her years of sacrifice to make it possible for him to be where he is today... She's probably fuming that he didn't thank her by name. What a bastard...
She probably congratulated him quietly, in a DM, without any fuss or ceremony, as she is wont to do.

• Haha
  • Heart

NP

VIP Member
She’s going to chop those scallops into teeny, tiny, smol pieces and put them in a risotto made with long grain rice, cooking bacon and tinned mandarin segments isn’t she?

• Haha
  • Sick

Boyo

VIP Member
A97C91D2-2112-4DB0-8AC2-6763A1A0C38E.jpeg

It’s alright, luv, don’t stress. When we see the shit you come up with, we normally just cry.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Yea but this is Monroe-world, you see she didn't stipulate exactly by what means she told her housemate (could have been by text or by phone), what specific purpose this useful, hefty milkshake information would serve or indeed who it would serve and in whom's house they were hidden. These are not insignificant omissions in the mind of a pathological liar.
I’m genuinely impressed by yours and the other fraus’ detective work. I almost believed her, the very start, what was it, 84 years ago? But the Covid Nostalgia Haze tweets (love that description @discokebab !) were just too much. Ok so it’s possible to be delirious with a fever, and that’s obviously what she was trying to convey. But to convey that through the method of Tweeting?! How dumb does she think her followers are?
To paraphrase the ‘article formerly known as “Potatoes“‘, you don’t batch Tweet when you’ve got a 106 fever!

• Haha
  • Heart

Scarletfever

VIP Member
"Mate all I care about is that kids get fed"

Where was this energy when she was attempting to instigate a pile on on Krish mate after he suggested people donate to food banks?

• Heart
Reactions: 63

LeftToMyOwnDevices

wtaf can she not hear herself? To thank her for letting a food bank use her recipes for free?! Give it to a fucking food bank! This is genuinely horrifying!
But don’t all chefs/cooks give out their recipes for free on their websites? You don’t see Ainsley Harriot asking for a pat on the back or rattling a tip jar
She continues to be a disgrace

• Angry

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
View attachment 355398
Is she never going to allow replies? How funny.
ETA - View attachment 355403
Great news! Del Monte have just started paying me to promote the benefits of (their beloved) canned fruit! One of the first things they've done is organised a huge delivery of cans and fruit pots to go to the fareshareuk warehouse in Deptford......

....Where it will be shared out with people who need it most this Christmas. They couldn't get a pic of the pallets but here's one of the lovely Emma at Fareshare with a couple of the cans.

- You're very welcome, Monroe.

Footnote: How fucking weird and arrogant is it it, by the way, that after these cans which have been supplied by Del Monte, presumably delivered by a truck driver and unpacked by 'the lovely Emma', that once that all of these separate strands have come together for th benefits of those in need that they then have to stop what they're doing, take a break from sharing these cans in order to take some photos of 'the lovely Emma' holding a few of them just so that a anonymous, attention hungry twitter twat can claim it as her own virtuous deed?? Fucking psycho.

• Heart
  • Haha