Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruby1080

VIP Member
Thank you Rubae

I found the original post by searching "flippers" because I remember his feet looking ridiculous, but its even worse than I remember
I think they just look so big because that lady must be tiny. Or he’s actually 6’2.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I've had 4 girls and 2 boys, one girl could be a bit of a madam but she was a tortie so it comes with the territory.

If you baby them enough they will want all the snugs you have to offer

• Heart

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Anyone downloaded flight radar?? Just me? Wonder who sits in first class and who gets stuck in economy? Hope we see plane pics

86D04847-D583-426C-8417-1B898ED514B9.jpeg

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Can someone put the collar on him in this and put a bible and rosary beads in his hand?

1668008896671.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
these are so sensible i always say to myself i should get a normal length but if they’re not long i feel like shrek
I get all funny when they grow too long, like I get this urge to just rip them off. I love how long nails look but I just cannot.

When are you getting your Christmas nails?

• Heart

Jen667

VIP Member
So no more witnesses in the Mendy case, pep and Faye reddish today, and that’s the end.
Legal part tomorrow, and then I believe they go out to teach a verdict.
Could still take ages from this point.

( I’ve done jury service,it’s long and boring)

At least he wasn’t called as a witness, that’s something I suppose!
Faye Reddish was one of the women there at JG's post Euros holiday wasn't she?

Reactions: 2

Gizmo24

VIP Member
You can take the lad out of Birmingham but you can't take the Birmingham out of the lad.

Where have you been hiding this one sir?
View attachment 1721771

Trying not to reveal myself here, but a few weeks ago I found out someone VERY FAMOUS stopped for dinner in a restaurant by my house, one that we had been to THE NIGHT BEFORE and that I walk past EVERY NIGHT to walk the dog. If I ever find out that Jack has been, I will be beyond repair.

This is a tad pooty. Nice teef though.

• Heart
Reactions: 2