Jack Grealish #85 YES

Where are you on the ick scale?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @madamchristmas for the thread title

POLL
Where do you currently find yourself on the ick scale?

0 = no ick
10 = full ick

Jack tax is BACK and is due by the end of the week

Bae is eagerly awaiting the poll results, please don't break his precious little heart

Reactions: 7
Mid-table for me.

Probably wouldn't actually shag him if he propositioned me in real life. Might laugh in his face instead.

But would absolutely ravish the version of him who lives in my head.

What happens if you don’t submit your tax on time? Like is bae personally showing up to punish me? Because I’m up for being a rebel with a cause come on bae make it worth my while

Edit: punishment is not worth sad crying bae tax

Last edited:
What happens if you don’t submit your tax on time? Like is bae personally showing up to punish me? Because I’m up for being a rebel with a cause come on bae make it worth my while
He crosses you off the orgy list. And he cries.

Reactions: 10
I’m 2 but it’s only because of that weird video with Haaland before and something else that I don’t remember so it can’t have been that bad. might change to a 1

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.