Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starttheline

VIP Member
Is that Sasha with no make up on next to him? She is usually so put together I wasn’t sure. Skye always looks so lovely

He is probably aching all over after last night’s ‘treatment’
I genuinely didn't see Sasha the first time round and thought you were being really catty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

ruby1080

VIP Member
Thanks bab. Added it to my library.

Trying to avoid reading anyone's fics at the moment in case I subconsciously steal ideas. I think I'm safe for now. In my fic, Jack is a plumber
I love that idea ❤

I know what you mean. I always feel like I’m probably subconsciously plagiarising someone, either because I’ve read it and it plants an idea, or because it’s something from one I’ve not read. Try not to worry about it, can’t wait to read it.

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
They always reveal people’s houses in these articles, they just steer clear of saying where it is. It must feel shit for him though and be quite scary, considering all the security issues a lot of footballers in the area have had.

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Having a look at my FPL team. Not sure which striker would be best for upto £6m getting rid of Gelhardt he’s only got me 6 points. Any tips?
I’m not much use as I blow all my budget on my forwards and midfielders so not really looked at the cheaper ones 🤣 There don’t seem to be many under £6m options.

Maybe look at the most popular/most selected ones in that price range and just go for that.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Do they stay in liverpool the night before? Has he had a night away from baby skye and his vegetable patch for no reason?

• Sad
  • Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
His expensive new lawyers have sent out complaints to media outlets over publishing pics of new house. They've no real grounds for complaint and must be charging JG a fortune

• Wow
  • Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
He was at a hotel in London last October (I think) and I was literally NEXT DOOR but didn’t find out until the next day. Fuming does not even begin to describe how I felt

Received a suspicious email this morning
View attachment 1650056
I definitely haven’t ordered anything so am I getting bae in a box? 😱
This is so exciting. Is it a legit tracking number?

Would someone have ordered you any City swag?

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
The book was free a couple weeks ago, but I think the starter pack is £5.

the packs are 90p each and yes you will get addicted!! I’m too far deep now I have to complete it.

I’m the best aunt in the world cause all my doubles are going to my little nephew 😂
going down the asda now if u see someone shaking in a corner sticking the stickers into the book in the early hours of a morning it is me

• Haha